REMEMBER WHEN @BROOKLYNZSON...

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
23273fba-ff07-44c9-88f6-96b417f10fa3_text.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Im lowkey glad breh dont post. If the og's ever came back and seen some of my lame caccish humor and autistic ass posts brehs would instantly hit the

giphy.gif

:mjcry: never meet ur heroes yall.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
All good things must come to an end.

Remember lurking when the homepage had news and giveaways

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once you create one succesful website you build another. Rumor has it that thecoli has a sister site,and its truly an oasis. Mature black men and women in their 30's and 40's. You can feel free to give your opinion without people catching feelings. Black women and men focused on building,and even practicing group economics. Even integrated a dating website into the forum succesfully and called it "the Dougie Part Duex",very classy and high end:wow:

Now ask yourself,if you built a site of that magnitude. How many coli posters would you realistically invite over to it? This site probably is to that site what JBO section is to this one. But maybe if yall show more maturity and emotional intelligence this year,we would be invited over. But as of right now yall arent ready and would ruin the ambience over there,I say this humbly:respect:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Once you create one succesful website you build another. Rumor has it that thecoli has a sister site,and its truly an oasis. Mature black men and women in their 30's and 40's. You can feel free to give your opinion without people catching feelings. Black women and men focused on building,and even practicing group economics. Even integrated a dating website into the forum succesfully and called it "the Dougie Part Duex",very classy and high end:wow:

Now ask yourself,if you built a site of that magnitude. How many coli posters would you realistically invite over to it? This site probably is to that site what JBO section is to this one. But maybe if yall show more maturity and emotional intelligence this year,we would be invited over. But as of right now yall arent ready and would ruin the ambience over there,I say this humbly:respect:
Let me in or hold this neg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk if this is what SB is talking about NotAnFBIagent but I know they have coli discord groups. I've been invited to joined but declined so dude never sent the link.

Thats different,thats the underground boule network you were invited to,very exclusive group. I have no clue if theres a coli sister site that actually exist:respect: