REMEMBER WHEN @BROOKLYNZSON...

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Yall do realize that if the thousand most active users on here gave him a legit offer of 50 bucks each, hed probably sell it, right?:patrice:

Site is probably worth 200k; but if nobody is offering that amount to him in cash, then $50k should look real tempting to him. And im certain some if us could pitch in more than 50 to make it higher.

I hear the avi(s) no longer work. KingZ said something about custom images not working either. If we delay giving him an offer, then one day we'll log on and see

404.gif
Brook is getting at least 4 to 5k a month in ad revenue. The site has gone to shyt but he still gets his money. He has no reason to sell.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Levels to this shyt :mjlol:

KingsOfKings

Daps
Funny I get hit with a warning point for an old post but they are bigger and more important things to be focus on like why this site glitches, having to resize Avis, smileys/gifs glitches within the music section, 500 Internal Error. Make that a priority instead.

KingsOfKings

Daps
:rudy: nahhh idk but cats on the staff need to work on getting in his ear for 2022 so he as well as them can focus on top priority shyt. Sending out warning points to posters over petty shyt but topics staying on the front page for hours and registration closed. Still a glitch in the music section, Still get 500 Internal Error and gotta concise my post. And resize Avis now. Site needs mutafukking upgrade he dragging his leg.

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

Daps
I doubt he does that breh.

KingsOfKings

Daps
Do we even know he alive or not in prison?
Who knows. I don't believe it. People want you to believe he still on here but if that's the case all this site needs is a simple upgrade. why we have to do all the unnecessary shyt like resize images to upload in order to have visibleable Avis (have to to the same within the music section in order for the artwork to be visible), Internal Server Error sometimes when posting articles, I literally got that when I made a thread on Earl.Sweatshirt in the booth. Same with my 2pac thread I made in the film room. There's literally STILL a glitch that Brook was informed about years ago when trying to upload music in the mixtape section. But cats can shell out warning points instead of making thing that's are a detriment to this site top priority.

Last edited: