Remember last year, a Vegas family recorded video of aliens in their backyard? Well, crime forensics experts tried to debunk the vid…

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Everybody got a high quality camera yet no one ever captures any clear, undisputable pictures of aliens.
:mjlol:

This đź’Ż

It's always at night, it's always so quick a video that nobody can really tell exactly what it is, you never see one just walk right in the middle of Starbucks and order a latte or in the middle of rush hour..

We have like 10 billion people on earth or something like that and nobody can get a indisputable video

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
0-AC4-BCD8-0-D70-4-CBB-8109-707-CE93962-CC.jpg
Carson spoke on this.

Second one Is was what Crowley saw. First ones is what Carson saw

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This đź’Ż

It's always at night, it's always so quick a video that nobody can really tell exactly what it is, you never see one just walk right in the middle of Starbucks and order a latte or in the middle of rush hour..

We have like 10 billion people on earth or something like that and nobody can get a indisputable video
Tell you didn’t read or watch the responses to that post either

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
More christian babble. Sounds like jesus lovers wanted Aliens to be real, so they decide that they must demonstrate, instead of actual extraterrestrial life. Within the cosmos and galaxies.

I'm ashamed at what white religion has done to our people's psyche, that we have became stuck in our way of understanding by believing in bullshyt that you are born with 0 knowledge of and must be taught. How can a Supreme God exist and yet you are born with 0 knowledge of it and had to be taught it?

It's not real
You came out the womb knowing how to read and write?

We all have the The Law (knowing murder, rape, etc is wrong) written our hearts.

It’s only babble to you because you lack humility and want to pin it on whites. Orthodox Christianity reached Africa before Europe.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Carson spoke on this.

Second one Is was what Crowley saw. First ones is what Carson saw
Yeah the second one is what Crowley saw, that’s true.
Joe Rogan has seen the first one with little horns on top, one of the many times he has done DMT. Carson who?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You came out the womb knowing how to read and write?
Yes. Babies know what they are scribbling as gibberish and can dicpher.

You are proving my point of teaching and learning what the people in charge of you are wanting you to learn.

The thing about people who are jesus lovers is that you fail to conceptualize anything that isn't forced upon you to agree with your illogical religious views.

Children come out the womb making art and don't need instruction. Same as when babies are put next to each other they communicate and understand each other.

I wish yall put as much energy into understanding the world around you instead of being boxed in with bullshyt religious views that racists have forced upon you and in you.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Yes. Babies know what they are scribbling as gibberish and can dicpher.

You are proving my point of teaching and learning what the people in charge of you are wanting you to learn.

The thing about people who are jesus lovers is that you fail to conceptualize anything that isn't forced upon you to agree with your illogical religious views.

Children come out the womb making art and don't need instruction. Same as when babies are put next to each other they communicate and understand each other.

I wish yall put as much energy into understanding the world around you instead of being boxed in with bullshyt religious views that racists have forced upon you and in you.
Our instinct to love and be compassionate is from God. It’s not all just head knowledge you think. You lack humility and bare hate. That’s why you can’t see. Christianity is from the Middle East not from whites. The witness of Christ reached Africa before Europe.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Our instinct to love and be compassionate is from God. It’s not all just head knowledge you think. You lack humility and bare hate. That’s why you can’t see. Christianity is from the Middle East not from whites. The witness of Christ reached Africa before Europe.
No. That has nothing to do with it. Humanity through antiquity has always loved, hated, feared, killed etc. This was before the institution of this "god" nonsense you are regurgitating.

You sir do not want to live under a theocracy govt. And if you don't want to be ruled by a theocracy wtf are you using it to rule your individual life?

You see, the problem with jesus lovers again, is that you all have been crippled and can't use higher ordinance of thinking. You use boomerang logic for the illogical stances you conjure to seem that it is reality.

You think Aliens are demons, and that every religion that predate christianity is demonic. Even tho christianity is one of the youngest religions in the world.

It's almost like yall wanna hate anything black or African because the oldest religion in Africa worshipped Snakes.

Now watch you say something that a racist xenophobic would parrot.....

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
No. That has nothing to do with it. Humanity through antiquity has always loved, hated, feared, killed etc. This was before the institution of this "god" nonsense you are regurgitating.

You sir do not want to live under a theocracy govt. And if you don't want to be ruled by a theocracy wtf are you using it to rule your individual life?

You see, the problem with jesus lovers again, is that you all have been crippled and can't use higher ordinance of thinking. You use boomerang logic for the illogical stances you conjure to seem that it is reality.

You think Aliens are demons, and that every religion that predate christianity is demonic. Even tho christianity is one of the youngest religions in the world.

It's almost like yall wanna hate anything black or African because the oldest religion in Africa worshipped Snakes.

Now watch you say something that a racist xenophobic would parrot.....
I used to think like you so I get it.
The God you don’t know yet can answer you when you’re ready to ask. He also will not invade your free will to reject His love.

Wicked religions co existed with pre Christian-Judaism. Nothing is new under the sun.

I came to Eastern Orthodoxy because it’s the full truth of the one living God who created me and everything else.

Why would I fall into one of the many snares of the devil when I know better?
Worshiping animals is sad. We are above the beasts, birds, sea life, reptiles and insects of the Earth. We are made in the image of God.

Either one wants the fullness undeniable truth or will follow one’s own shallow emotional based presuppositions.

Ask God yourself. He loves you more than you could ever imagine. Am I Oro fooled or are you missing something?
What do you have to lose?

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I used to think like you so I get it.
The God you don’t know yet can answer you when you’re ready to ask. He also will not invade your free will to reject His love.

Wicked religions co existed with pre Christian-Judaism. Nothing is new under the sun.

I came to Eastern Orthodoxy because it’s the full truth of the one living God who created me and everything else.

Why would I fall into one of the many snares of the devil when I know better?
Worshiping animals is sad. We are above the beasts, birds, sea life, reptiles and insects of the Earth. We are made in the image of God.

Either one wants the fullness undeniable truth or will follow one’s own shallow emotional based presuppositions.

Ask God yourself. He loves you more than you could ever imagine. Am I Oro fooled or are you missing something?
What do you have to lose?
Are you Black? If so please tell me your roots.

I'm Louisiana black and got Choctaw and creole on top of my blackness. I can trace my roots directly to West Africa and Hait via the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Longer video of the evidence being inspected by Forensic experts and animations… using none other than the Coli’s favorite hot topic at the moment.. A.I.

They also inspected the “Fireball” that they (NASA) said was a meteor… it was not. They found no heat or mass inside of it that would be consistent with meteors… they did find mass in the tail of it though.

Also, meteors are usually not that color

Fireballs and meteors also do not make sounds.. that one did

That shyt was aliens bro. Idgaf