Remember last year, a Vegas family recorded video of aliens in their backyard? Well, crime forensics experts tried to debunk the vid…

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Everybody got a high quality camera yet no one ever captures any clear, undisputable pictures of aliens.
:mjlol:
The forensic expert literally said that in the vid, whatever was there deaded the pixels with about 40% opacity … meaning, even on camera, it was going to be hard to see.

He called it “cloaking” for lack of a better word, because from his thousands and thousands of actual CRIMINAL cases he’s analyzed, he’s never seen anything like that.

Maybe watch the vid before commenting :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Billy Carson is sounding less crazy…

Posted the whole vid for that the other day

It was interesting. Even more interesting is the kid saying he felt “frozen” when he first saw the being coming towards him. He closed his eyes and started praying.. then it went away.

They seemed like an extremely religious family. So yeah.. Billy might be on to something when it comes to God and religions.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Extra dimensional entities/objects.

I don't believe that the laws of our dimension would allow us to comprehend something breaking the fourth wall.

So, I don't give much credibility to sightings.

Funny how the most plausible whistle-blower (Grusch) is fully obscured and silenced.

I think the DoD is researching quantum entanglement and there might be some answers found in some of the weapons and/or A.I. revealed in the future.
He’s not silenced

He’s literally going to events and explaining what he knows within the realm of what he can say… for free and not in the press.

He actually wrote an op-ed and is waiting for dopser to review it so he can release it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
so basically nothing can be debunked because "the aliens are actually cloaking themselves"

cool
Dude was literally trying to debunk it in the vid:mjlol:

He basically said he couldn’t, the families behavior pattern was on par for people who are in shock or afraid, and he tried to not use the word Aliens in other vids, but that there were multiple things there that were NOT part of the background.. meaning moving in front or behind things

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh, also kinda off subject, but a professor from Camden University believes he found real evidence of life on another planet. I

I forgot the details, but it has to do with one particular gas that they use to definitely prove micro-organisms exists on a planet.

Earth has a certain percentage, more than mostly every planet in our solar system, but this planet is bigger than earth and has a much more significant amount than earth does.

They are receiving more image data from the JW Telescope today and will release their findings once peer reviewed

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
0-AC4-BCD8-0-D70-4-CBB-8109-707-CE93962-CC.jpg

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yeah, these are recent af too

There was always sighting. I think there was one just seen above a base somewhere in Gaza
These things will either do the following:

Save mankind
Enslave mankind
Destroy mankind
Prove a God exists/Prove no God exists

A mix of all 4..but I'm ready for the fukking unveil

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
@O.T.I.S. Whenever I'm stressed out the Baron Samedi comes to me tall and covered in Shadows that are opaque with his silhouette in the shadows. Think of blackness but something darker in the blackness. That's what he kinda looks like. He is tall and skinny and smells like whiskey and cigar/weed smoke

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I know for a fact a jesus lover created this.

I can just feel it
Yes, you must love Christ to be fully aware of demons. I had to encounter demons myself to know the love and truth of Christ. They didn’t look like that for me. I have read and heard of others who did experience demons that looked like or close to the typical alien we see in pop culture.

With all the weird stuff surrounding this incident. I believe this gives it a bit more of sense.

Aleister Crowley channeling a demon, documenting it’s teachings and drawing it is not fiction. This man existed and lived a very wicked life. The look of his face in photos just radiate a demonic evil.

Just like Anton LaVey (another prominent devil worshiper but way closer to our time), Crowley also died in terror on his deathbed.

The halo that you painted around the woman’s head in your wonderful work of art that came from us. Eastern Orthodox Christianity’s iconography.

moses_theethiopian.jpg

This is a real person, not in the Bible because he was born several centuries later. As you know Christianity has carried on for 2000 years. We have a rich history of saints and miracles from back then to present day. It’s not actually the bafoonery we see in Protestant churches in America that churn out atheists or push others to seek the mysticism they desire but lack. It’s here.

Thank you for your post :smile:

Last edited:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yes, you must love Christ to be fully aware of demons. I had to encounter demons myself to know the love and truth of Christ. They didn’t look like that for me. I have read and heard of others who did experience demons that looked like or close to the typical alien we see in pop culture.

With all the weird stuff surrounding this incident. I believe this gives it a bit more of sense.

Aleister Crowley channeling a demon, documenting it’s teachings and drawing it is not fiction. This man existed and lived a very wicked life. The look of his face in photos just radiate a demonic evil.

Just like Anton LaVey (another prominent devil worshiper but way closer to our time), Crowley also died in terror on his deathbed.

The halo that you painted around the woman’s head in your wonderful work of art that came from us. Eastern Orthodox Christianity’s iconography.

moses_theethiopian.jpg

This is a real person, not in the Bible because he was born several centuries later. As you know Christianity has carried on for 2000 years. We have a rich history of saints and miracles from back then to present day. It’s not actually the bafoonery we see in Protestant churches in America that churn out atheists or push others to seek the mysticism they desire but lack. It’s here.

Thank you for your post :smile:

More christian babble. Sounds like jesus lovers wanted Aliens to be real, so they decide that they must demonstrate, instead of actual extraterrestrial life. Within the cosmos and galaxies.

I'm ashamed at what white religion has done to our people's psyche, that we have became stuck in our way of understanding by believing in bullshyt that you are born with 0 knowledge of and must be taught. How can a Supreme God exist and yet you are born with 0 knowledge of it and had to be taught it?

It's not real