Remember Kellz from the Bronx?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Then this picture came from the left and spread like wildfire:

Then the videos popped up. The first video was gold...the following videos were more gold:

After that first video....the simps turned on her and openly bashed her while privately wishing that their hand was her mouth....But Shorty was doing the the online world a favor by being an example of why not to simp. She pretty much was telling all online simps....."this is who I am and all online simps are fools for sweating females based on profile pics." Stories like this are a dime a dozen in 2013 but in 2006 this moment was straight comedy........ I'm very familiar with 'the projects on 149th next to the BX19 Bus stop' so I know first hand that feelings were also hurt outside of the net.

Last edited:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
i wouldnt simp but i woulda definitely woulda gotten top ...her head game is/was :noah: :ohlawd: status..

i want my wifey to be a kellz in the bed (with only me and other females of course :mjpls:) but mother teresa on the skreets....is this possible :noah:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
U weren't there

yes, no and er um.....u can judge for yourself.

She out chea looking like a goddamned fool. I bet that her stomach and lower body is scust status....

Well. Back into the depths of my mind she goes, with the rest of the useless internet junk I've picked up over the years.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Its either

A)Threadstarter is :troll:

B)Threadstarter simped so hard that it backfired

C)This guy lives in the past
I expected it to be really a guys pretending to be a girl but im like that jawline looks like a female and then there's no exposed pic and Im like wtf was the lesson