Remember In Spiderman TAS How Peter Parker Used To Talk To Himself So Passionately Like A Pshychiatr

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
man one of the goat fights was spidey against Rhino
Spider was super angry in that scene too, don't remember if it was spiderman tas or another one
but it's the one where he was super angry and almost threw an elevator on rhino to kill him but realized he was losing it so he didn't.

anyone got the vid for that?

that episode was DOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Spider was super angry in that scene too, don't remember if it was spiderman tas or another one
but it's the one where he was super angry and almost threw an elevator on rhino to kill him but realized he was losing it so he didn't.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I feel like even with two seasons under it's belt it's GOAT status but damn when Weismann talks about his plans for the future? Death of Gwen Stacy, the hobgoblin, MJ and Pete hooking up, college, spider man no more. Damn. I need to watch it tonight

I saw some of that on wiki, they denied us so many good Spidey moments:to:. Spectacular and Young Justice getting canceled still hurts my soul:sadcam:

It has to be TAS because Spectacular is doing the venom arc now. Eddie just became venom and found out that Parker is Spider-man. Hes about to terrorize him next episode:banderas:

Eta: I found it:krs:

The Rhino shows up about a minute in. Rewatching this has me like:damn::damn: youre too :demonic: spidey.

Rhino: Ok, I give up. I rather go to jail than be a snitch.
Spidey: Whoever said anything about jail:demonic::demonic::demonic:
Rhino: :merchant:

This whole scene is too :demonic::russ:. Whenever Spidey gets that symbiotic suit you know theres going to be :demonic: fukkery.

We really need an Offical Spider-man thread to talk about all the GOAT/fukkery moments thats hapend to him in print and on tv.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I saw some of that on wiki, they denied us so many good Spidey moments:to:. Spectacular and Young Justice getting canceled still hurts my soul:sadcam:

It has to be TAS because Spectacular is doing the venom arc now. Eddie just became venom and found out that Parker is Spider-man. Hes about to terrorize him next episode:banderas:

The Rhino shows up about a minute in. Rewatching this has me like:damn::damn: youre too :demonic: spidey.

This whole scene is too :demonic::russ:. Whenever Spidey gets that symbiotic suit you know theres going to be :demonic: fukkery.

We really need an Offical Spider-man thread to talk about all the GOAT/fukkery moments thats hapend to him in print and on tv.

I thought about that after seeing dudes have started a batman thread. I'll get on that

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This scene ruined Rhino for me as a kid

One of my favorite villains, getting punked and begging like a bytch

DOOOOOOOOOOONT :scusthov:

My Rhino action figure's PT got cut by damn near 80% after that episode

Still not as bad as my nikka Juggernaut getting tossed into the next season like a bag of garbage by Gladiator on X-Men TAS :to:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I thought that was going to be a little three minute clip, I ended up watching three whole episodes:ahh:. This was my favorite show from my childhood:to:. I got to buy the dvds and show my kids one day.

But, @MartyMcFly is right. Spectacular is a better show. TAS animation doesnt hold up. If Spectacular had a chance to get 5 or 6 seasons under its belt it would of been :wow: status. I still watch spectacular every week, its dope.

He's so :demonic: in that clip:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

YOU CANT ESCAPE MEEEEEE

MAN MY BOYS AND I USED TO SAY THAT PLAYING N64 wrestling games, i swear i forgot where we got that from :laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I liked it, spiderman was never the strongest but he used his wits and talking to himself to come up with a plan to get out right situations. Like when he lost his power etc.