Remember how hyped Pokemon trainers would be when they called you for a rematch?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:russ: In the game they would be like, "I've been training for days non-stop and I'm know my Raticate would body all your pokemon no problem now :gladbron:". You be sitting there listening on the other end like :rudy:, "why I give this nikka my number". Then dude wants you to travel all the way back to Route 15 to fight his weak ass.

:camby:Not now nikka, I'm busy. I'll hit you up next time I fly down to Viridian City.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:russ: In the game they would be like, "I've been training for days non-stop and I'm know my Raticate would body all your pokemon no problem now :gladbron:". You be sitting there listening on the other end like :rudy:, "why I give this nikka my number". Then dude wants you to travel all the way back to Route 15 to fight his weak ass.

:camby:Not now nikka, I'm busy. I'll hit you up next time I fly down to Viridian City.
:laff: :dead:

@WOAHMYGOODNESS you are needed once again, breh :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff:

I know that same feel breh.

You come back for that rematch thinking it's gonna really be on :lift:

And then they come out with their first pokemon...

...A Nidoran :comeon:

I remember one time I rematched this dude and his Steelix literally only used Rock Polish throughout the entire fight. It never attacked even once :what:

That dude trying to challenge you with six magikarp :snoop:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Off top them nikkas had heart but were insane...they sittin in the same exact spot from a year ago dialin nikkas up on some "im ready for a rematch :smugdraper: naw I aint evolve my pikachu...and naw I didnt adjust my party to fight the pokemon u had and their weakness...and nah I wasnt watching the news and see that u destroyed a black market criminal enterprise, defeat 8 gym leaders, the elite four, childhood rival, and various powerful and more trainers along thr way while also capturing endanger rare and super powerful earth shattering pokemon and taming gods of the world just to battle with...

but a nikka just evolved his machop in tk machoke and he finna give u the hands :youngsabo:"

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:laff:

That dude trying to challenge you with six magikarp :snoop:
Magikarp_f26bc3_1466157.jpg

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
And dont play an emulator version on your phone and save numbrrs...everytimr I start it back up a hoe I accidentally gave my number to hits me up begging for a battle on route 31 because she caught another jigglypuff and her spearow is gettin tougher...like bytch...I was tryna get my poke dikk wet in ya poke p*ssy not waste my time unleashing this level 49 dragonair on your lass ass :camby:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm in the tall grass grinding with all these high level wild pokemon, then all of the sudden *ring ring*

Bug catcher Bill: Hey bruh :steviej:...I saw you on television. They said you stopped some underground organization all by yourself. You sure are getting strong :steviej:, I'm a beast now too true story. Why don't you come down to Route 7 and trust me when I say the outcome will be different this time around. I ain't playing this battle...got a Butterfree now, nikka:skip:

Red: :birdman:
I stayed overriding those numbers I got from early in the game for trainers with stronger pokemon. They ended up becoming ass too tho:ufdup:

Them dudes would get excited as fukk when they finally see you again, too. Ol this time will be different ass nikkas...

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Off top them nikkas had heart but were insane...they sittin in the same exact spot from a year ago dialin nikkas up on some "im ready for a rematch :smugdraper: naw I aint evolve my pikachu...and naw I didnt adjust my party to fight the pokemon u had and their weakness...and nah I wasnt watching the news and see that u destroyed a black market criminal enterprise, defeat 8 gym leaders, the elite four, childhood rival, and various powerful and more trainers along thr way while also capturing endanger rare and super powerful earth shattering pokemon and taming gods of the world just to battle with...

but a nikka just evolved his machop in tk machoke and he finna give u the hands :youngsabo:"
Y'all nikkas man

Love y'all NH doe :wow:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
The audacity of these nikkas yo. I defeated the entire Pokemon League, 16 gym leaders, thwarted a crime organization multiple times, caught numerous legendary Pokemon, defeated the most notorious Trainer of all time, and you wanna call me to tell me your fukkin' Bellsprout is getting stronger?

Bellsprout nikka? :why: