Remember Getting Ready To Go To The Club??

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Lol nah I’m not gonna front as a 90s kid clubbing always looked lit in the movies and tv shows.

I clubbed a little bit in the ringtone era before cellphones and vip took over the game.

Walking up behind chicks with the :shaq: face

And pray she find you attractive enough to dance on you :whew:
That was my whole age 19-30 :wow: Honestly don’t how these new kids cope. That’s literally assault now.

Ask for consent brehs :heh:
……. :whoa:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
remember leaving for the club at 10pm on Friday nights in Baltimore and returning home Saturday mornings at 8am
Weekend long benders in high school :russ: Coming home Sunday night, grandparents looking at me like
B8V1L20.png

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Lol nah I’m not gonna front as a 90s kid clubbing always looked lit in the movies and tv shows.

I clubbed a little bit in the ringtone era before cellphones and vip took over the game.

Facts. Gen X made clubbing look so dope through Hip Hop Videos and movies.
I couldn't wait to experience it.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Still remember being posted up and a broad just walked up to me when the song change and just started backing it up.. The first time something like that happen to you and all your boys see is like WTF, I was too young to even be in the club so I didnt know what to do after.. :russ: What a time..

Remember another time a chick wanted to fight me and I was confused, next thing you know I guess her song came on and she started throwing ass, I found out that night thats how some women get turned on, wtfff lol

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I never got ready for the club, I just ended up there. However, when i step out i usually dress as if i might go to the club.

I remember getting ready to go to the mall tho. I would always have some shyt i wore the least available for them trips

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Club scene is weak now. I had broken up with my ex 3 years ago after a 3 year relationship and was single.

I'm young early 30s in Atlanta with a career imma live it up.

Nobody dances. Girls dance with girls. Fellas posted on the walls mean mugging. Everyone in their phones.

I get girls numbers and damn these hoes so boring. They can't communicate for shyt.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I’ve never been to a club. The closest thing to a club, that I experienced, was learning to square dance in elementary school. I also have never consumed alcohol either. Sounds like an interesting experience though. Cool!

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The pre nap at 9.30 so we could wake up at 12 and hit the club before doors close at 2am (always fashionably late)

Pre drinking half a bottle of E&J before we get in so we don't have to beg extortionate drinks from strange men

Pre rolling 10 spliffs and hiding them in my bra because we could still smoke in the clubs smoke rooms

These children will never know the joys

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Miss those days. I'm old. Was getting dressed up in a fitted hat and a fresh polo and ending the night slow dancing behind a cutie to Lloyd You