Remember Getting Ready To Go To The Club??

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Man I’m drinking some whisky & smoking a blunt as plans got ruined tonight.

Then I see this video, look at her when she 18
Y’all remember this? Now I’m drunkenly thinking of my youth & all the fun times
JUST THE 18 PART, NOT THE OTHER ONES!!

Remember that?
The last time I was drinking down memory lane I was watching Al B Sure music videos & thought all his moves are gay, then I was like man I didn’t think they were gay growing up…
Then that was the first time I felt old

Now after missing those days getting ready for the club I realize time changed now too
You can’t just grab a stranger start winding on her booty like back in the days - yes we were able to do that back then.

I miss the old days man….

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I remember leaving for the club at 10pm on Friday nights in Baltimore and returning home Saturday mornings at 8am. Being home from college and having the freedom of an adult without responsibilities during the summer was so much fun in the early 90s.

I see some pictures floating around of the young clubbing scene now, and I really have to question why any of you spend money to go to the clubs. Most of the time I see people posted up drinking in VIP sections or looking into their phones surrounding the dance floor. Looks really sad and boring.

I will tell you this. We older folks are still having fun in the clubs, listening to good music and dancing with each other. We do not go out as much as when we were young, but we normally get to a 35+ club once every few months.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Pre-gaming was the best. Takin a few shots of brown liquor with some music bumpin in the apartment, then spraying on that nautica cologne as I get ready to jump into the ride. Get to the club and all I need is a beer or 2 because I ain't paying 8 bucks for these watered down drinks when I just had some pure drank at the crib

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Pre-gaming was the best. Takin a few shots of brown liquor with some music bumpin in the apartment, then spraying on that nautica cologne as I get ready to jump into the ride. Get to the club and all I need is a beer or 2 because I ain't paying 8 bucks for these watered down drinks when I just had some pure drank at the crib
Back when Henny was the pre game drink of choice :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Lol nah I’m not gonna front as a 90s kid clubbing always looked lit in the movies and tv shows.

I clubbed a little bit in the ringtone era before cellphones and vip took over the game.

Walking up behind chicks with the :shaq: face

And pray she find you attractive enough to dance on you :whew:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Getting lit with ya partnas before you even get in that line. The music be blasting in the apartment beforehand, everyone taking shots. Always had that homie or 2(shyt it was me on an occasion or 2) that would pregame too hard, then use waiting in the line to sober up a bit. Walking in that club, pointing out and telling my boys, ima get her before the night through lol. The dancing and buying girls you meet drinks. I miss it. I miss all that