releasing Mama's Boyfriend in CDQ will make up for MBDTF & WTT

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
WTT is arguably the most disappointing hip hop album of the 21st century... I can't recall an album that had so much hype and expectations attached to it turning out to be that damn mediocre... these dudes were spitting subpar bars over dubstep beats and you stans ate it up and called it a classic hip hop album smh

only songs that get any play from me these days is The Joy, New Day, and Primetime. Everything else is extremely forgettable

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTT is arguably the most disappointing hip hop album of the 21st century... I can't recall an album that had so much hype and expectations attached to it turning out to be that damn mediocre... these dudes were spitting subpar bars over dubstep beats and you stans ate it up and called it a classic hip hop album smh

only songs that get any play from me these days is The Joy, New Day, and Primetime. Everything else is extremely forgettable

:childplease: :russ:

WTT is a masterpiece. I went to the WTT tour live and it made every concert I've ever been to look like a fukking two track PA at your favorite inner city club. They made banger after banger and the whole experience was :ohlawd: :wow:

Needless to say the album got critical acclaim and is a classic whether you like it or not. One distinctly average song to make up for two classic albums though? This thread starter is smoking some of the good stuff :comeon:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Are you a fukking idiot?
:stopitslime:
Do you know the essence that is Murder to Excellence? The prowess that is Who gon stop me? The vulgarness that is Gotta Have it? The greatness that is Illest Muthafukka alive?

The album is a classic. Straight.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
The original song had a Beatles sample, and they couldn't clear it... that's why it doesn't get released. (just like Living So Italian)

That song floating around on the internet is not official. Someone got hold of the acapella and made a beat for it.

Not like it matters, it's pretty damn good, and this is probably the only version we'll ever hear.

When artists can't get samples cleared, I don't understand why they don't just "leak" the song :scheme:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I like this song a lot. Flow wise and delivery wise it reminds me of earlier Kanye..it's funny as hell to me.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Do you know the essence that is Murder to Excellence? The prowess that is Who gon stop me? The vulgarness that is Gotta Have it? The greatness that is Illest Muthafukka alive? .

You write on par with the rappers you stan.

Daps

This is true though. Not saying the album was bad but the amount of hype surrounding it you were expecting to hear something of perfection. Think Black Album and Late Registration having a 50 minute romp.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I don't understand how Kanye can let potential smashes just waste away

That has potential to be a classic with the subject matter..the beat..the humor everything...