releasing Mama's Boyfriend in CDQ will make up for MBDTF & WTT

OrbanTrilltor

All Star
Daps
The original song had a Beatles sample, and they couldn't clear it... that's why it doesn't get released. (just like Living So Italian)

That song floating around on the internet is not official. Someone got hold of the acapella and made a beat for it.

Not like it matters, it's pretty damn good, and this is probably the only version we'll ever hear.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
yeah I have no beef with the actual production/instrumentals on MBDTF... they're dope

wow I'm listening to Murder to Excellence Jay sounds like he's in recovery from a heart attack

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
The original song had a Beatles sample, and they couldn't clear it... that's why it doesn't get released. (just like Living So Italian)

That song floating around on the internet is not official. Someone got hold of the acapella and made a beat for it.

Not like it matters, it's pretty damn good, and this is probably the only version we'll ever hear.

how do we know though? Who is this person who made this beat?

Remember Dre said Under Pressure was an unauthorized leak while it was obvious he was just testing the waters

not saying the situation is the same (I believe Kanye that someone stole it) but I don't understand how this perfectly-fitting instrumental just happened to come along with it

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
these attention seeking threads are getting old

re-releasing one aight-ass song in better quality is gonna make up for two albums? Word? :stopitslime:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
these attention seeking threads are getting old

re-releasing one aight-ass song in better quality is gonna make up for two albums? Word? :stopitslime:

yes... the last song I liked from him was Devil in a new dress then he wrecked it by putting Rick ross on there

after that I've been hearing two years of :snooze: except The Joy & Gorgeous

A proper release for Mama's Boyfriend would be dope! although I expect it'll never get officially released

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
wasn't this the song that had two different versions:

Q-tip/Premo Version
Soulja Boy Version

according to q-tip on twitter right around the time MBTDF dropped