Release dates for Xbox One games and PS4 for April 2014...:lupe:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
let's see on release day for X1 I bought Forza,DR3,KI day one.PS4 I got nothing but a free week of :flabbynsick:zone and Resogun free for a month.There aint no comparison:heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let's see on release day for X1 I bought Forza,DR3,KI day one.PS4 I got nothing but a free week of :flabbynsick:zone and Resogun free for a month.There aint no comparison:heh:

You forgot contrast, war hammer, marvel vs dc, knack, black light, trine 2 for the release and the better multis....

what's crazy is no other xbox one game has come out since then other them Titan fall though.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
You forgot contrast, war hammer, marvel vs dc, knack for the release...what's crazy is no other xbox one game has come out since then other them Titan fall though.
and Titanfall is better than every game out for PS4.So what's that saying about the PS4 library so far?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and Titanfall is better than every game out for PS4.So what's that saying about the PS4 library so far?

It clearly isnt according to any user reviews...and it seems like it isn't on top sales wise anymore either...hmm people rather play bf4.

Seems like after the money hat tactics wore off so did the popularity of that game not even strong for 30 days.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
backgammon blitz not the only indie game on ps4 :dead:

What about resogun, hotline miami 2, heart fort that's coming out(metroidvania), and countless other piff? Plus a lot of these games are cross buy so you get the vita version thrown in :blessed:.

Trust I fukk with the PS4 indies, esp. the cross-buys for my Vita :blessed:, just some of those games have that "nobody checkin for this " aura about them to me :ld:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
It clearly isnt according to any user reviews...and it seems like it isn't on top sales wise anymore either...hmm people rather play bf4.
users like you Sony stans who give it 1 star ratings based off hatred:usure:.You're right about bf4 I rather play that too.Doesn't change the fact that TF is the best game that came out recently for either console:mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
users like you Sony stans who give it 1 star ratings based off hatred:usure:.You're right about bf4 I rather play that too.Doesn't change the fact that TF is the best game that came out recently for either console:mjlol:

How am I a Stan when I have an xbox one :ohhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How am I a Stan when I have an xbox one :ohhh:
So because you fake like you yourself own an xbox one. That then transforms you into not a stan?
I get it, your girl has more taste than you and she wanted the xbox
Let me hit you with another reality check
Most of us here, either have or will have both systems.
Did you think STANS was determined by who was willing to spend for both systems the fastest?
Thats why your not a stan.. but somebody like me is. Cuz I didn't rush to buy a system with no games?

Bruh, you stopped using logic a looooong time ago. Thats why your mildly entertaining :camby:

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I am about tired of the Xbox really. I can't even sign in right now. Easily the most overrated system I have ever bought and no I am not a stan.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
The suspension of The Spider Man game to me was a sign of things to come. Also the price drop. I should have waited but for some strange reason I buy all my consoles at launch.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So because you fake like you yourself own an xbox one. That then transforms you into not a stan?
I get it, your girl has more taste than you and she wanted the xbox
Let me hit you with another reality check
Most of us here, either have or will have both systems.
Did you think STANS was determined by who was willing to spend for both systems the fastest?
Thats why your not a stan.. but somebody like me is. Cuz I didn't rush to buy a system with no games?

Bruh, you stopped using logic a looooong time ago. Thats why your mildly entertaining :camby:

Who else is going to own it if it's mine? No body wants a Xbox one...make a coli poll I bet not even 30 people plan on getting an xbone,