Release dates for Xbox One games and PS4 for April 2014...:lupe:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't recall anyone other than Sony stans claiming you shouldn't get excited for games that are also on PC.

This is another case of Sony Stan hypocrisy collapsing upon itself :manny:
standing-ovation-gif.gif

So winb83 is a Sony Stan now?

You're trying too hard.
So winb is the barometer on xbot ideals and beliefs

You're trying too hard
So you're essentially confirming Fatboi's point... that there are more games to play on the PS4?
How many of those games cost $60 tho :mjpls:
backgammon blitz not the only indie game on ps4 :dead:

What about resogun, hotline miami 2, heart fort that's coming out(metroidvania), and countless other piff? Plus a lot of these games are cross buy so you get the vita version thrown in :blessed:.
Damn, had to add titles of games that didn't even drop yet. So you must be talking about 2014
You still think PS4 has a better lineup of games in 2014 than xb1 :usure:
ESRAM, they never figured out how to use it yet.:mjlol: This is what happens when your #1 priority isn't game development.
Is that why The Last of Us comes out this summer :dwillhuh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
standing-ovation-gif.gif

So winb is the barometer on xbot ideals and beliefs

You're trying too hard

How many of those games cost $60 tho :mjpls:

Damn, had to add titles of games that didn't even drop yet. So you must be talking about 2014
You still think PS4 has a better lineup of games in 2014 than xb1 :usure:

Is that why The Last of Us comes out this summer :dwillhuh:

So let's see does the xbox one have anything decent coming out that isn't also on the ps4?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So let's see does the xbox one have anything decent coming out that isn't also on the ps4?
So you claim you bought both systems, but you don't know what games are coming out for both?
Really bruh?
You on here all day spewing false information. You really don't know of any games heading to xB1 this year?

If that was true, I wouldn't waste one second addressing you :ufdup:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you claim you bought both systems, but you don't know what games are coming out for both?
Really bruh?
You on here all day spewing false information. You really don't know of any games heading to xB1 this year?

If that was true, I wouldn't waste one second addressing you :ufdup:

You know damn well I got both because I'm on right now...are you still looking at tv? Also my girl just beat your xbox fitness score nikka.....

So what games coming out on the xbone are heat rocks...make a best of xbox one thread.