Release 720p games in 2023 PS5 Brehs

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What is it with you Stan's?

I said the lighting is always shining in are around her in the promo's in a way that lightens her up.

Then y'all are like it looks just like her VA?!?

Ok so?

You know what y'all got it, she's light skin just like her VA. :hubie: therefore it makes sense that the character she voices is also.

That's just a hero lighting effect that is in most games, video media, etc.. It just lighting to showcase the people better. Reaching foul like a muthafukka, you dumbass.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Maybe i was trippin but i seen the commercial during the football game last night and she didn’t even really look like the black actress anymore. She looks like a white girl with a tan.
That's probably exactly what she is if we wanna keep it 1000 :dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody wants to play this at 720p. I was talking about playing it at 1080p or greater at a decent frame rate…
I think it could be done and the developers did a shytty job optimizing the game. Like I said before some of these Japanese developers have a hard time combining graphics and framerate and resolution. Western developers are much better at optimizing games.

I’m sure after its release there will be patches like a muthafukka.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's just a hero lighting effect that is in most games, video media, etc.. It just lighting to showcase the people better. Reaching foul like a muthafukka, you dumbass.

Yeah I'm reaching, I mean it's only a Japanese company being published by a Japanese publisher that have maybe 5 black characters out of 50 plus games.

But yeah I'm the one reaching

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is it with you Stan's?

I said the lighting is always shining in are around her in the promo's in a way that lightens her up.

Then y'all are like it looks just like her VA?!?

Ok so?

You know what y'all got it, she's light skin just like her VA. :hubie: therefore it makes sense that the character she voices is also.
stans? What does pointing out she looks like her VA have to do with stanning? The fukk? Get your head straight man not everything is about Sony vs MSFT.

What the heck are you even arguing about? :dahell: I'm literally confused about what you are trying to say. Hero lighting is a thing in games.

It's done here in Horizon FW.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
stans? What does pointing out she looks like her VA have to do with stanning? The fukk? Get your head straight man not everything is about Sony vs MSFT.

What the heck are you even arguing about? :dahell: I'm literally confused about what you are trying to say. Hero lighting is a thing in games.

He trying really hard to be on his big boy shyt with that mess.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Pick a topic and stick to it, y'all stay try to prove this or that wrong or right. When I was casually joking and going back and forth with some hints of truth with @Rekkapryde and meach.

Y'all brought up the VA in relevance to the in game character skin tone as if that's ever meant anything. I wasn't arguing anything, just saying she's lite :mjpls:

We throw around stan all the time but like I said y'all got it:hubie:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pick a topic and stick to it, y'all stay try to prove this or that wrong or right. When I was casually joking and going back and forth with some hints of truth with @Rekkapryde and meach.

Y'all brought up the VA in relevance to the in game character skin tone as if that's ever meant anything. I wasn't arguing anything, just saying she's lite :mjpls:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

It means something if they're actually trying to make the game character in the likeness of the real person, which is obvious what they're going for here, vs. your failed comparsion to Kratos voice actor...you dumbass.