3716147-halocraig.png
Until FF16 drops

:mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Actually that would be worse. Make the black character game run worse than FF :mjpls:

We already know how square feels about black people. You won't find any in their superior games :mjpls:
Maybe i was trippin but i seen the commercial during the football game last night and she didn’t even really look like the black actress anymore. She looks like a white girl with a tan.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe i was trippin but i seen the commercial during the football game last night and she didn’t even really look like the black actress anymore. She looks like a white girl with a tan.

The promotion ads and things make sure that she is always in some kind of direct lighting or lighting effect.

It's very deliberate.

Didn't play the demo and didn't watch many videos but for a black person they stay catching her "lite" side

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It got an update today. A demo is receiving updates 7 days before it releases.

I wouldn't want that for an xbox exclusive.

Meh. It is what it is. Clearly they felt the need to improve on what could be the first impression of the game for some people.

Either way, it still comes off silly to point and laugh at this when there is no exclusive coming out in the next week, or any time soon as far as we know, for the competition.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The promotion ads and things make sure that she is always in some kind of direct lighting or lighting effect.

It's very deliberate.

Didn't play the demo and didn't watch many videos but for a black person they stay catching her "lite" side
Y'all go too far with this console wars shyt. Ella Balinska is mixed-race. That's how she looks.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
shyt looks like fodder to pass the time. but what is interesting is this being the first game to use direct storage on pc. see how that shyt goes :ohhh: