Relationship 101: When does a relationship become "official"?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I've pretty much had the "conversation" with every woman after we've slept together.

It's nothing too surprising because I've been pretty exclusive with them before we got to that point, I'm not one to play games or have side pieces, the couple of times it was FWB situation it was an ex, who I simply told them it was over once I was official with the new girl.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
I believe in the organic mythod. When both parties no longer feel the need to search out other sources for sex and mutual companionship.

Niether one is coaxed or coerced, by family friends time or biological clocks:ufdup:
but you just know. They fill a void or a cavity, no amount of cakeing simping done in your behalf can compare it's just trivial entertainment.
But you get out of something what you put in. And to me you are trying to play the lotto as opposed to make long a wise investment with your time and emotions:martin:

The lotterey is is appealing very minimal investment with the gamble of a huge return. ( you want the said benefits of an exclusive committed relationship with out all the work and sacrifice that goes along with it:yeshrug:)

people who invest wisely study the market usually know where their money is going and how it is to be spent and have the control and ability to sell and get out if things get bad. As opposed to a dollar and a dream closing ones eyes and wishing for the best.
So really get to know the person both investments can be considered a gamble nothing is a sure thing we just try to make the most educated decision possible.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:sadcam::wow:....:patrice::gladbron::banderas::whew::ohlawd::blessed:

Nowadays, it doesn't take me long for me to add another woman to the "girlfriend" list. But she needs to know she's waiting behind wifey. Or maybe in front of she can arch her back enough. :usure: