Relationship 101: When does a relationship become "official"?

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
When she finally ask "what are we" and I have to make the conscious decision whether to wife her and cut off the rest of the girls I'm fukking or not.

Edit: By this time I've already made the decision one way or another, but I've been holding out so I can still mess with others on the team. I don't believe in cheating :yeshrug:
Top 10 post Ive ever seen on this site regarding relationships.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
when either party ask 'what are we' and you decide BF/GF. that's when. IMO.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This. Exactly. :salute:

With outings here and there.:sas1:

And sometimes, it can go on for years....:obama:
:mjlol: at your believing that bullshyt. She just hasnt found someone she wants to keep, or someone that wants to keep her, that she wants to keep.

When a woman wants you, and likes the qualities about you that make her feel good, its a drug and they become possessive, instinctively. No woman is above this and anyone that acts like she is is setting you up to impregnate her. She gonna give you all that good lovin till you slip, then its. Take care of your responsibilities or shes calling the white man to garnish your wages.

Yall gone learn though. :sas1:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
when she says she ain't taking Plan B and ain't going to no clinic :mjcry:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I'd prefer to tell me up front so I can toss the others to the bushes if we're becoming serious. If it's casual though and we both agreed on that before hand. :camby:

But good God almight do I hate those shyts "What are we?" texts with a passion. :russ:I'm going in my head "How do I finesse this situation now?:patrice:" & "I still want to my other broads.:mjcry:"

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
When I bring you around my friends.

Or:

It can become official depending on how I see you act when we're out and other attractive females around. I usually make my decision around then.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
:mjlol: at your believing that bullshyt. She just hasnt found someone she wants to keep, or someone that wants to keep her, that she wants to keep.

When a woman wants you, and likes the qualities about you that make her feel good, its a drug and they become possessive, instinctively. No woman is above this and anyone that acts like she is is setting you up to impregnate her. She gonna give you all that good lovin till you slip, then its. Take care of your responsibilities or shes calling the white man to garnish your wages.

Yall gone learn though. :sas1:
Dont worry bout me, breh breh, ill be aiight.

Thanks for your concern.

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
"What are we" discussion -> Mutually agreed upon exclusivity/"we go together" conclusion from said discussion -> Facebook official (if she needs said confirmation).

In that order. If I bring someone around my friends, that pretty much means I want to cuff the chick but am doing one last vetting process (i.e. "What do you think? Because you might be seeing more of her. :lupe:") before the conversation takes place, or before I make a decision after having been asked "What are we?" for any red flags/observations that I don't notice due to my smittenness/the sex/etc. :noah:

If I bring her around the family, then that means I might be trying to jump the broom with her at some point in the future.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Because, I move too much. I can't give my full time, attention and obligation to someone when I'm bouncing through states.

I want exclusivity because I don't want to be catching STI's or caught up in drama.

Why you always moving? Are you a military brat?