Rekkapryde is a ghat damn casual (scust) *proof inside*

Did rekkapryde get EXPOSED!?!

• Rekka Minaj took the L but he's still a nice person!!!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I would rather plead the fif

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Once upon a time, an elite gamer from the other side of the pond (The Wave) was wrongfully attacked by the Sony faithful because they claimed he didn't actually play the games he spoke on. He was on my friendslist so I knew he was legit. But they deemed him a phony and banished him from the city of rec rooms :to:

Today, my coli disciples I bring forth evidence that one of our own is indeed worthy of our disdain. The one thing that really grinds my gears is when a ghat damn casual acts as if he was more thorough than he really is. And so, I bring forth the evidence that is quite frankly.. SHOCKING :merchant:

So rekkapryde was called out on his lack of gaming and he responds by posting a picture of uncharted 4, uncharted collection, horizon and MLB. So we looking at him on some "that's it Mr Sony"
The replies is what really exposes him when you break it down...
I listed 4 :dahell: and mlb is a sports game.
He listed a PlayStation 3 title that he claimed he played when it was out on ps3 :picard:

How long have you not been playing Sony exclusives Rekka :ohhh:
Why would Mr Sony even need uncharted collection, you mean to tell me he didn't play the top franchise on the system he stans? :wow:
Trying to decide between Nier and Ni-Oh after I finish Horizon. I really fukked up losing my UC3 save by thinking it was automatically uploaded. That grind to restart again....I dunno if I wanna pick back up on that or just watch a walkthrough of UC3 after the last part I was at. Then do UC4.
So not only has he not even played uncharted 4 yet :dahell: but he might not finish uncharted 3.. Might just watch a walkthrough he says

WHAT THE fukk :mindblown:

(EXPOSED!!!)

You disgust me.. This nikka here is officially videogame fukkboy status :camby:

No Nier, no Nioh, no uncharted, no persona, no reason to have a PlayStation if your name is rekkapryde :francis:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
say it ain't so

fiddy.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:ohhh: Check this man stats and he doesn't even have the beginning Trophy for Horizon he is at 0 percent. The fukk is he talking about????? He didn't follow Rost teachings which is an introduction to the game :mjlol:

He a fukking liar

He only has 1 percent unlock on Uncharted
Only 1 percent on Infamous First Light
Barely played Driveclub 2 percent
1 percent on Killzone
Never played Last of Us on PS3 :ohhh:
Where is Until dawn breh
Never played Beyond two souls
Never played Rachet and Clank
Never played Persona 4 but claim he had a Psvita
Never played Yakuza 4 or 5

I played more exclusives then this clown

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've posted like 20 times already what I play and even said my days of hardcore gaming have been gone, but someone stays wanting my attention like a giggling little teenage girl. :snoop:

For the very last time, I own 12 (edit: 15) PS4 exclusives this gen while you out here playing
Prominence poker, a few hours of quantum break (trash), and rocket league.
t7cyfm.jpg

2. Here's my list of the 15 PS4 exclusives I bought this gen and it's status. Yeah 15, with only 1 not touched.

1. The Last Of Remastered - Beaten
2. Infamous Second Son - Beaten
3. The Order - Beaten
4. Bloodborne - Beaten

5. MLB 14 - Online League (OFFICIAL PS4 MLB THE SHOW 14 LEAGUE THREAD!!!! (VOLUME 2))
6. MLB 15 - Online League (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/send...-show-15-coli-league-thread-season-two.297607)
7. MLB 16 - Online League (The Official MLB The Show 16 Coli League Thread)
8. MLB 17 - Online League (MLB The Show 17 Coli League: 4 Open Teams)

now when I tell you that trashbox doesn't even have a baseball game, you come back trying to cyse this disgusting piece of shyt....that you don't even own!!
rbilarry.png

IGN's comments are pretty :laff:
Let's continue to my unfinished/game I haven't started.
9. Uncharted Collection - Bought it for UC3 since my ps3 disc was cracked by my son and never copped again. Didn't keep my saves when I copped my PSPro so I lost out on my progress.
10. Uncharted 4 - stated multiple times I haven't touched it and won't until I finish or do a walkthrough of UC3.
11. Horizon - just started
12. Killzone Shadowfall - only played multiplayer.
13. DriveClub - forgot about that one
14. Street Fighter 5 - play this casually :troll: with my sons
15. Guilty Gear - @Khalil's_Black_Excellence whipped me into retirement early on

So if owning 15 ps4 exclusives and not touching 1 makes me "casual", okay cool :yeshrug:

Now....let's have some fun.... :mjgrin:

(to be continued)

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I've posted like 20 times already what I play and even said my days of hardcore gaming have been gone, but someone stays wanting my attention like a giggling little teenage girl. :snoop:

For the very last time, I own 12 PS4 exclusives this gen while you out here playing
Prominence poker, a few hours of quantum break (trash), and rocket league.
t7cyfm.jpg

2. Here's my list of the 12 PS4 exclusives I bought this gen and it's status. Yeah 12, with only 1 not touched.

1. The Last Of Remastered - Beaten
2. Infamous Second Son - Beaten
3. The Order - Beaten
4. Bloodborne - Beaten

5. MLB 14 - Online League (OFFICIAL PS4 MLB THE SHOW 14 LEAGUE THREAD!!!! (VOLUME 2))
6. MLB 15 - Online League (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/send...-show-15-coli-league-thread-season-two.297607)
7. MLB 16 - Online League (The Official MLB The Show 16 Coli League Thread)
8. MLB 17 - Online League (MLB The Show 17 Coli League: 4 Open Teams)

now when I tell you that trashbox doesn't even have a baseball game, you come back trying to cyse this disgusting piece of shyt....that you don't even own!!
rbilarry.png

IGN's comments are pretty :laff:
Let's continue to my unfinished/game I haven't started.
9. Uncharted Collection - Bought it for UC3 since my ps3 disc was cracked by my son and never copped again. Didn't keep my saves when I copped my PSPro so I lost out on my progress.
10. Uncharted 4 - stated multiple times I haven't touched it and won't until I finish or do a walkthrough of UC3.
11. Horizon - just started
12. Killzone Shadowfall - only played multiplayer.

So if owning 12 ps4 exclusives and not touching 1 makes me "casual", okay cool :yeshrug:

Now....let's have some fun.... :mjgrin:

(to be continued)

Breh you didn't just start Horizon because you don't even have the introduction trophy what the fukk replaying the intro video