Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I wasn't impressed with the Lakers last year. The team was clearly flawed and not gelling. Going into the playoffs I expected them to lose early. Maybe not to the Mavs though. But that series definitely happened and the Mavs wanted it more. The Mavs played with crazy heart all during the playoffs and were just clicking as a team. Even before game 4 I can admit I thought the Lakers still had a shot in the series. But I learned the Mavs were a great well balanced team.

Still this year though just the upgrade from Fisher to Sessions and the Mavs downgrading overall to me is enough for me to theorize that the Lakers would beat them this year. Of course we won't find out now but I was seriously hoping the Lakers got them first round. I have respect for Denver and know that if they get the momentum going and get their confidence they're a bytch to beat.
:pachaha::rudy: This delusional ass Stan series would go 7 with the Mavs

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
After McGee's third bucket of the first half, he was running back down the court shaking his head like "Bynum can't guard me." :laugh:

:laugh: That's because this woman raised him:
mcmom.gif

How could you not be confident when your moms is so intense. She put that battery in his back.