Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
aiyyo Laker Stans explain to me why Matthew Barnes doesn't get more burn...esp. over this dumb cac steve blake.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
On that play he went up two handed and had a running start, McGee just came with that extra shyt to deny it.

Nah, I know that. But that happens to him far too often for me to believe there was anything authority behind it. I stopped believe when I think it was Glenn Davis or something chucked one of those after a running start and then it started happening to often. He might as well fake that and lay it up.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
This mother fukker McGee could barely run up and down the court for the wiz, now he's leading teams to playoff wins

JAVALE-MCGEE-GOALTEND.gif

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
i take it you missed 99% of the game... barnes was :gag: status

I understand his shooting is sus, but there is no way he gets bytched around by old man Dre when he drives (btw OD props to him)

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
well, if that isn't an indictment on the whole Wizards organization than I don't know what is. smh @ JaVale coming right out and saying that Washington didn't coach him up. fukksake.

It's true. Even if he is retarded, he's 7 feet tall, has a 48 inch vertical, and a 18 foot wingspan. There's no reason he shouldn't be effective out there.