Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nah not yet, missed the premier. Imma catch it on the youtube app. nikka wtf happen yest? smfh

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nuggets played a good game...something wasn't right with the Lakers though...they didn't come out with a championship killer instinct mentality....and I never thought I'd say they miss MWP :noah:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It was, but it's not hard when Pau goes up soft as anyone I've ever seen. Dude stays taking off with his 3 inch vertical leap with no authority at at all. That play right there saved Denver the game.

On that play he went up two handed and had a running start, McGee just came with that extra shyt to deny it.

100% Agree.... Dude went off on bynums bi polar, gay haired, reversed Benjamin buttons looking ass

That lay-up over his shoulder looked like some shyt Wilt Chamberlain used to do - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QmhTWmAaBc&t=3m53s

thatsright

Rookie
Daps
This mother fukker McGee could barely run up and down the court for the wiz, now he's leading teams to playoff wins

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think he'll hurt yall more than anything. Hill has been playing his ass off except for today... MWP just gives you bad shots that sometimes fall

I agree, but hopefully brown play MWP 48 minutes:ahh: