Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This shyt is wild cringeworthy.

:scusthov:

What’s even worse is the majority of the comments are about her looking like Kim K rather than her being a c*nt talking about koolaid and watermelon while her black husband tee hees along smh. Can’t believe Reggie even posted this.

:hhh:

I think the Watermelon was her talkin about her titties.

Whole video is still cringe as fukk

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Notice how tame this thread btw. Watch how inflammatory nikkas get when the next Bedwench thread pops up. :mjpls:
Yep! Nikkas be chicken little on some sky is falling all da women plotting against us type energy in blk female IR threads. But a PAWG being racist...meh.
Actually scratch that. The blk chick ain't even gotta be dating a white dude. They will scrounge up a picture of her with a white co-worker to justify dissing her.

But embarrassing shyt like this...nary a peep. Hell I was in a thread where a white chick was talking shyt to a blk dude and guess who dudes started blaming---black women...
I was like ain't this some shyt right here.

Anyhoo I'll make the obligatory defenses.
"Preference!"
"Why u dikk policing?!"
"Let him racist PAWG in peace!"
"Ya'll just hatin cuz u (anything negative here)."

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
They will deny this forever but deep down inside they know its true.

Every single man and woman that dates interacially has let shyt like this slide multiple times, tell me im lying.
I know first-hand it's true because I was in one as a teenager. I'd act naive & laugh it off whenever she'd say slick shyt or pretend to be oblivious about the negative/cold energy I got when I met her family. I quickly realized that shyt just wasn't for me.

Daps
Yep! Nikkas be chicken little on some sky is falling all da women plotting against us type energy in blk female IR threads. But a PAWG being racist...meh.
Actually scratch that. The blk chick ain't even gotta be dating a white dude. They will scrounge up a picture of her with a white co-worker to justify dissing her.

But embarrassing shyt like this...nary a peep. Hell I was in a thread where a white chick was talking shyt to a blk dude and guess who dudes started blaming---black women...
I was like ain't this some shyt right here.

Anyhoo I'll make the obligatory defenses.
"Preference!"
"Why u dikk policing?!"
"Let him racist PAWG in peace!"
"Ya'll just hatin cuz u (anything negative here)."

Books go to disagree we on bucks the same way:troll: sometimes

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Because a brehb doesn't find a white woman attractive :mjpls:

Dudes come in any thread about a women and call them all ugly, where I’m from if dudes have these unbelievable standards for who is cute then they usually like dikk on the low. No women will ever be that attractive to them. It’s a pattern on this site not with all kind of women not just white women. I can care less about a Cac bytch but saying she flat out ugly is weird.

Edit:

And I’m not excusing what she saying it’s the reason I could never date a non black women seriously, I feel like most dudes who date white women have c00nish ways start to form or come out that was already there.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Notice how tame this thread btw. Watch how inflammatory nikkas get when the next Bedwench thread pops up. :mjpls:

And the same women in here wont be in the bedwench threads.

Both genders are hypocrites. Not a revelation breh.

The fact you are calling out other men kind of undermines your point though when you have no female equivalent making light of their sisters hypocrisy.

Daps
And the same women in here wont be in the bedwench threads.

Both genders are hypocrites. Not a revelation breh.

The fact you are calling out other men kind of undermines your point though when you have no female equivalent making light of their sisters hypocrisy.

This on point poitier like most ur post be.