Reflecting on Brandon Roy's career

Daps
Never said he wasn't good, just his game lacked excitement really, chalk that up to his athleticism, game speed, or just the fact that he was light skin idk

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was suppose to the next Kobe in my eyes in terms of fierceness and finesse entertainment.

Hurts hat injuries killed all that.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Booker scores most of his points off the dribble.Underrated passer.I've been saying he's the Suns best ball distributor.

They gotta force Eric Bledsoe as a "pg", tho

Book kinda has a lil Paul Pierce in him, to
Really I always thought of Booker as a bit of young Ray Allen.

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
Booker scores most of his points off the dribble.Underrated passer.I've been saying he's the Suns best ball distributor.

They gotta force Eric Bledsoe as a "pg", tho

Book kinda has a lil Paul Pierce in him, to
Curious tho, what made Pierce good? I cnt figure it out. But every year he put up good numbers. Boston was always trash so lets not act like he was great , until the 3 amigos arrived that is.

Only thing i can think of is his awkwardness and size.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
IDK how this might get perceived but I think in just term of an aura of gliding on the court (might come off as low-effortness) and honestly just overall similar build/frame types, if Klay wanted to hit his maximum peak as an offensive player, he'd get in the gym with Brandon. Like whatever holes that are in Klay's game (other than consistency and want-to) scoring wise would be chiseled out in like two weeks with Roy.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Roy played with a good Portland team too
I remember people saying they had next but injuries killed them