Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
still not arguing with people who cant even play the shyt :yeshrug:

same loop as fallout ... you are in an open world town... you do quests through it while looting and breaking down equiptment for resources
then you come back to base and offload ... just like you do in fallout

but like I said, much like this thread.... its 80/20 ratio of people talking and complaining about the game that they dont even have the ability to play ... that means nothing in the grand scheme of reality. Yall are weird and even hate on fallout regardless, there's not much you dont complain about ... but still have the energy to be around.
Game is dook, my guy

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas1:

Another next gen title supporting 30fps.

Crazy right :mjlol:

But I guess at worse if it's not improved already it'll be 60fps where it counts. :manny:

Might be kinda jarring going between 30 and 60 for those that have a problem with or can't go back to 30 fps tho.

:mjpls:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:sas1:

Another next gen title supporting 30fps.

Crazy right :mjlol:

But I guess at worse if it's not improved already it'll be 60fps where it counts. :manny:

Might be kinda jarring going between 30 and 60 for those that have a problem with or can't go back to 30 fps tho.

:mjpls:

Its already been said by other streamers the demo max played was an old build, its 60fps in and out of combat for the final version.

A2-C617-C2-ABC5-4534-A69-A-9-F254375-E13-C.jpg

Nice try though, nothing will redeem this shytty game :umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder if they just straight up abandoned trying to make a 60fps patch and they just don’t know how to break the news. Theres been no additional content at all and thats how they sold the upgraded editions.

They should just refund people back their money at this point

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if they just straight up abandoned trying to make a 60fps patch and they just don’t know how to break the news. Theres been no additional content at all and thats how they sold the upgraded editions.

They should just refund people back their money at this point

:sas1: that good old MS support

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Redfail was available day 1 on the pass, dudes lost for buying it :manny:

I can't judge dudes gaming habits tho, recently I bought a PS5 and been playing the last gen multiplat blassic XCOM2 on it like it just came out :pachaha: