Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Reviewers and metacritic numbers are everything until they aren’t :mjpls:

Man stfu I don't have the patience for your intellectually defunct shyt over a game this trash, you can have at it with the others in here I'm bowing out :dead:

you playing defense force for a game you admittedly not even going to play till they fix it, that you can play for free right now. shyts so ass stans not even playing it for no charge :dead:

clown :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man stfu I don't have the patience for your intellectually defunct shyt over a game this trash, you can have at it with the others in here I'm bowing out :dead:

you playing defense force for a game you admittedly not even going to play till they fix it, that you can play for free right now. shyts so ass stans not even playing it for no charge :dead:

clown :dead:

Well said, can you imagine, its their first AAA exclusive since HALO Infinte and they not even trying to play that shyt. Its trash :huhldup:

What is there to even defend? Get mad at the right people for once, phil spencer, matt booty, Arkane, xbox, bill gates for giving them money

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
a game you admittedly not even going to play till they fix it, that you can play for free right now. shyts so ass stans not even playing it for no charge :dead:
Crazy for a 60 page thread to exist about a game supposedly nobody liked or cared about since jump.

But here you are :mjpls: