Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Microsoft really needed to purchase Activision/Blizzard. The console is nice, but the games they make are quite bad.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I aint even gonna go off, I didn't care about this game from the second I saw it. More looter shooter BS :hhh:
I've been call Xbox a piece of dog shyt platform for 20 years and I stand on that :ehh:
You're an Xbot zealot, do you
We just think you're retarded :hubie:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deathloop wasn’t good and was only praised because it was a ps exclusive

Nah, can't jiggy with this opinion, breh. I started out highly skeptical of Deathloop, but it ended up being Dishonored with guns, and without the morality system that forces your hand on playstyle. Maybe you just don't fukk with Arkane games like that, breh. They kind've have their heads up their own asses when it comes to making games that aren't hyper particular.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, can't jiggy with this opinion, breh. I started out highly skeptical of Deathloop, but it ended up being Dishonored with guns, and without the morality system that forces your hand on playstyle. Maybe you just don't fukk with Arkane games like that, breh. They kind've have their heads up their own asses when it comes to making games that aren't hyper particular.

yeah, Deathloop was great, i would never play it again but first time around was excellent.

I’ve always been more of a fan of Arkane Lyon tbh

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
In 20 minutes in.

The audacity of them presenting this as a product.

The AUDACITY.

They need a full gameplay rework.

This game should have been mainly a story driven game where eyou encounter many good characters and bad cultish groups.

The vampires should have been ALMOST impossible to kill without certain gear and they hunt you like the game Alien:Isolation.

That would have been insane.

Such a shame.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In 20 minutes in.

The audacity of them presenting this as a product.

The AUDACITY.

They need a full gameplay rework.

This game should have been mainly a story driven game where eyou encounter many good characters and bad cultish groups.

The vampires should have been ALMOST impossible to kill without certain gear and they hunt you like the game Alien:Isolation.

That would have been insane.

Such a shame.

Arkane needs to never make another open world game again