Redfall Dev working on removing online requirement. No store, No Microtransactions.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that juelzing for nothing, spent an entire thread defending something the devs flat out are not saying isn’t necessary

:dead:
Bruh I don't care about games being online.

I've been playing games for almost 10 years that are online ONLY with micro transactions.

When the server is shut down rip and rip to any money I've spent.

It fun while it last.

I legit don't care one way or another

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bruh I don't care about games being online.

I've been playing games for almost 10 years that are online ONLY with micro transactions.

When the server is shut down rip and rip to any money I've spent.

It fun while it last.

I legit don't care one way or another

:mj:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Will there ever be a form or subforum that takes the bait every single time like this one? We're truly witnessing legendary shyt. :wow:
The Coli is a magnet and a haven for individuals with mental illness. TLR is fighting gender wars under the influence of right wing talking points. The Arcadium is fighting console wars under the influence of tribalism.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Coli is a magnet and a haven for individuals with mental illness. TLR is fighting gender wars under the influence of right wing talking points. The Arcadium is fighting console wars under the influence of tribalism.
and The Coliseum is :flabbynsick: people living vicariously through genetically superior athletes.

*Insert team* beats other *insert team*...coli poster who couldn't even sniff a G league tryout: We dominated them year. *insert player* aint shyt, we locked him up the whole series.