Redditor finds out he's dating 3rd cousin after a month of dating, comments say 3rd cousin is no big deal and to stay, cacs got it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
3rd cousin means you share a Great Great Grandparent. A literal white woman can be your 3rd cousin. Theres cats on here who grew up in small towns in the south, who also have parents who are technically related from a distant relative hundreds of years ago.

True, but fukk all dat.

Put it more relatable terms.......Also means each has a grandparent that are first cousins. :scust:

@CouldntBeMeTho

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Some questionable posts in here :mjpls:

Black people don’t even do the number cousin thing, we just say that’s your cousin and that’s it :francis:

Brother I'm going to be real, I haven't ever met any of my 3rd and beyond cousins. If I ever saw any of them we wouldnt be calling each other cousins because we strangers :mjlol:

I'm so glad I moved away from my birth city before I married. shyt like this would be crazy to find out later.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
A third cousin is the child of your parent's second cousin. Your second cousin is the child of your parent's first cousin, etc. Your children and your third cousin's children would be fourth cousins. In most cases, your third cousin has a great-grandparent whose sibling is your great-grandparent.

nah :hhh:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
A third cousin is the child of your parent's second cousin. Your second cousin is the child of your parent's first cousin, etc. Your children and your third cousin's children would be fourth cousins. In most cases, your third cousin has a great-grandparent whose sibling is your great-grandparent.

nah :hhh:
You know for sure? Thats pretty far removed

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
It's too late.......already been laying go in that thang.........just got to hope now.

sweating-nervous.gif

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I'm not saying this is ok but if there grandfathers were 1st cousins by my count him and old girl are 5th cousins, her grandfather would be his 3rd cousin. But I know everyone counts differently.
confused-math.gif