Reddit aka St0rmfr0nt doing what they do best

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
How do yall end up on those subs? I never see that type of shyt on Popular or my Home. It’s like y’all search for it.

Looking at my Home right now and it’s One Piece, a random PAWG, BestOfRedditUpdates, BlackPeopleTwitter, AbruptChaos, AITAH, PublicFreakout, and HolUp.
:comeon:stop lying, tell us the other 75% of your feed. This is a safe place.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
U Smart DUMB Niklas do know reddit Is right? U can find black groups,PS5 groups pawg groups even c00n groups talking white women and black men love...if u end up there is either u were looking for it or someone send u a link to that sub section

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I use reddit for rtx and GPU tech

but this is what you find.

wild. :wow:

thecoli has about 15 subforums, reddit has 500,000. you really have to dig to find that breh.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
if you havent already, check your town/citys local subreddit. it can be quite illuminating to see how your neighbors feel about things :mjpls:

my citys sub skews a little bit left, which is surprising. i've bought computer stuff off a few people on my local sub, and they seemed all right. but you never know :yeshrug:

i looked up the coli on reddit and there were threads of indian guys complaining about yall making fun of them :mjlol: