Reddit aka St0rmfr0nt doing what they do best

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Don't really care for what white people or other people think about black people, that's their prerogative. My issue is a lot of black people nowadays seem quite :mjpls:, especially gen z

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
That was quicker than I expected. It's like y'all are all handed the same script.
Maybe because many of us have Reddit memberships have never seen this shyt so it begs the question about why YOU are seeing it, and we aren't. I've been on Reddit for years, and I only see notifications about communities I'm a member of, and none of it has the shyt you posted. Maybe you need to join some new communities.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Maybe because many of us have Reddit memberships have never seen this shyt so it begs the question about why YOU are seeing it, and we aren't. I've been on Reddit for years, and I only see notifications about communities I'm a member of, and none of it has the shyt you posted. Maybe you need to join some new communities.
I only have a timeline for women & resume tips. Wtf is he searching and looking at :dead:

Daps
We supposed to be scared of some Reddit cacs :mjlol: some of the most sickly, neurotic, whiny, Sheldon Cooper wannabes to lean into self-diagnosed spectrum traits :bryan: type at them funny and they'll use up all their sick days :russ: