Red Sparrow (Jennifer Lawrence , Joel Edgerton Spy Thriller (Trailer)

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Don't go in expecting Atomic Blonde. It's definitely not an action movie. Talking, torture, more talking, seduction, torture is pretty much the rhythm of it.

Felt like a rip off of David Finchers flicks.

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
tried reading the book 3 times. still havent finished 'cause it bored me to tears. anyone who has, correct me if im wrong but Nate Nash is a young gun -- still in his twenties right? why the hell is Joel Edgerton playing him :why:
and jlaw aint exactly who i imagined for that bytch either :upsetfavre:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
tried reading the book 3 times. still havent finished 'cause it bored me to tears. anyone who has, correct me if im wrong but Nate Nash is a young gun -- still in his twenties right? why the hell is Joel Edgerton playing him :why:
and jlaw aint exactly who i imagined for that bytch either :upsetfavre:
Who did you have in mind?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I watched it earlier tonight. Didn't mind it :manny: Long as shyt but I was into it the whole time. If I didn't get that $4 ticket from T-Mobile Tuesdays I wouldn't had gone to this in the theater tho

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I heard theirs some fukked up shyt in this, someone spoil it for me

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't care for this actress, but I'm supposed to be seeing this with some chick in just over an hour since we both seen Black Panther twice already. Luckily I have a members card so even if the movie bullshyt I don't lose nuttin. :ehh:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I heard theirs some fukked up shyt in this, someone spoil it for me

At one point Jennifer's character is tied to a chair and tortured for not snitching on herself. Each time she says No to their question they put a towel or shirt on a part of her body and give her and HARD ass whack with a wooden club. The back, arm, face, back of the head...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
At one point Jennifer's character is tied to a chair and tortured for not snitching on herself. Each time she says No to their question they put a towel or shirt on a part of her body and give her and HARD ass whack with a wooden club. The back, arm, face, back of the head...
That doesn't sound too bad