Red Sparrow (Jennifer Lawrence , Joel Edgerton Spy Thriller (Trailer)

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I’ll probably catch the premiere tomorrow night. Hopefully it’s good it’s the closes thing to the Black Widow.

Daps
Dayum! I had not seen these. For some reason I thought someone had snuck pictures of her from a balcony or something. I did not realize the bytch took the photos her damn self!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Na, you seen her fappening pics? She gets around.

Let me clear something up. I don't know if she does get around or not I was just guessing based on the freaky pics and her general off camera persona. And even if it is the case, there's nothing wrong with that. I like and respect a woman who enjoys sex and acts on it.
Separate from that I do think she is overrated as an actress. She's good but her 'it' girl status never seemed warranted to me. I'm glad it is dying down.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I just want to know if it's going to be more of an action movie or a talkie-kind of movie.
Don't go in expecting Atomic Blonde. It's definitely not an action movie. Talking, torture, more talking, seduction, then a little bit more torture is pretty much the rhythm of it.

Last edited:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Movie was okay not bad, there wasn’t any chemistry between JLaw and Conan’s brother should’ve picked another actor.

Give the movie C or B- and I’m being generous :obama: