Red Pill speaks on the FBI memo classifying blacks as BIE terrorists

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Were they supporting Polite?
Yeah, I think the videos are deleted but basically, they had called polight out on Bro.Rich's channel and said he needed to be put on trail within the concsious community infront of elders to address the issues people are complaining about because they'd notice a lot of people where saying Polight scammed them and they never got what they paid for from him. Even polight's ex "wife" went live on snapchat and said Polight had used her PayPal information to scam a mother who was trying invest her money in real estate. The mother ended up calling polight's "ex wife" about her money because the paypal linked backed to her. Polight had got red pill and blue to double back because he had called them out for not delievering a lot of their products either and he said he had major dirt on red and if he kept messing with him he would expose it. Polight compared himself to nino brown in the video and said he gave red a place to sleep when he didn't have a place to on his own.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah, I think the videos are deleted but basically, they had called polight out on Bro.Rich's channel and said he needed to be put on trail within the concsious community infront of elders to address the issues people are complaining about because they'd notice a lot of people where saying Polight scammed them and they never got what they paid for from him. Even polight's ex "wife" went live on snapchat and said Polight had used her PayPal information to scam a mother who was trying invest her money in real estate. The mother ended up calling polight's "ex wife" about her money because the paypal linked backed to her. Polight had got red pill and blue to double back because he had called them out for not delievering a lot of their products either and he said he had major dirt on red and if he kept messing with him he would expose it. Polight compared himself to nino brown in the video and said he gave red a place to sleep when he didn't have a place to on his own.

Wow :francis:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Sa did the same too. Said polight scammed him and then double backed. Enqi too then double backed. Polight got the juice apparently I guess. I'm going to try to find those videos but don't want to derail the thread but really ain't a lot of post in here anyways.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I'm going try to time stamp this shyt for anyone who's interested.

This is a video of sa on the phone with polight. Sa said Polight was stealin his money. This is when dude was asking for donations to pay for that bens. (Around 0:18)

This is the video of Red calling out Polight.

Polight's response to Red calling him out. At (7:41) he compares himself to nino brown within the community. And at 17:56 polight says he has dirt on Red (who at this point in the video he calls placebo.) Most the video is basically him explaining himself while addressing Red and BLue periodically throughout. And later others in the conscious community come on to discuss their Hok reunion. Polight also said the twins were still his brothers but if he had to he would expose them.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet, the Charlottsvile Neo-Nazi homegrown terrorist are "Decent People":hhh:::scust::

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Polight may be a scammer. As much as i bangs wit red and blue, theyre potentially scammers too

I dont feed into all the extra stuff they sellin i just tune in for the info and keep it at that :hubie: