-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Can’t wait to watch the story on YouTube since it’s not coming to pc. :blessed:

man, fukk Rockstar :mjcry:

You know y'all gonna tet it when the remasters drop for next gen, or better yet prolly 6 months or so after it drops in October. Rockstar and leaving no coins behind.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
You know y'all gonna tet it when the remasters drop for next gen, or better yet prolly 6 months or so after it drops in October. Rockstar and leaving no coins behind.

It's probably be after the remaster. It's all good though.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
all im asking for is great customization :yeshrug::yeshrug:
so far nobody been talking about it:francis:

You should check out some of the previews that dropped last week. A few of them talk quite a bit about customisation and it seems like its quite extensive.

Off the top I recall reading you can customise Arthur's facial hair (grows in real time), theres a layering system with clothes and no such thing as outfits meaning you can mix and match shyt up, you can also choose wether to tuck your pants into boots, roll sleeves up etc. not to mention crafting clothes from animal skins. Theres a whole bunch of things you can do to weapons as well like engraving them, changing barrels and grips etc. Can also customise your horse's gear as well.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure Rockstar on that :duck: I think they said the same for GTAV.
Based off these previews, I'm probably gonna double dip like the fool I am
5192bd7255561a47668901283001219f.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
You should check out some of the previews that dropped last week. A few of them talk quite a bit about customisation and it seems like its quite extensive.

Off the top I recall reading you can customise Arthur's facial hair (grows in real time), theres a layering system with clothes and no such thing as outfits meaning you can mix and match shyt up, you can also choose wether to tuck your pants into boots, roll sleeves up etc. not to mention crafting clothes from animal skins. Theres a whole bunch of things you can do to weapons as well like engraving them, changing barrels and grips etc. Can also customise your horse's gear as well.
:ohhh:
This sounds like a full on rpg:ehh:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
The gloves as well :dead:

Hunting gonna be wild as shyt sounds like a full blown eco system. I dont recall the animals interacting with each other in RDR1 so this is a nice addition. The snow physics look incredible.

I predict the aligators are gonna be the new cougars taking mf'ers out from nowhere.

Anyone that hasnt experienced cougars in RDR1
watch this :mjlol::damn:

(timestamped)

The bears and cougars always scared tf outta me. One minute I’m skinning a bear another would pop up out of nowhere and have me spooked like I actually ran into a bear :lupe::lupe: