Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And that's not even debatable as far as I'm concerned...

I attribute this IV is better nonsense to nikkas just love to hate new shyt because it honestly makes no god damn sense...

I'd bet my left nut nobody on this forum has played IV for as long as I have...I played that game for damn near a decade, in no way shape or form is it fukking with V on any level...

Graphics, physics, gameplay...V shyts on it...

:mjlol:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Delayed because they know Zelda already got GOTY locked up. :mjgrin:
Not really. Red dead would win GOTY this year if it dropped (assuming it's a classic), and would sell like a mothafukka this Xmas season. I'm not even sure Zelda is gonna beat out Mario.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really. Red dead would win GOTY this year if it dropped (assuming it's a classic), and would sell like a mothafukka this Xmas season. I'm not even sure Zelda is gonna beat out Mario.
The weapon durability really hurt the fun factor for me and I honestly wouldn't have bought the game if I knew about it before. Now Mario Odyssey, that looks like it'll be fun from beginning to end

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The weapon durability really hurt the fun factor for me and I honestly wouldn't have bought the game if I knew about it before. Now Mario Odyssey, that looks like it'll be fun from beginning to end
Weapon durability in games is the woat mechanic