Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
4f6ha7RT4m9NH2a8UnWR_red_dead_fry_by_tydanubus-d57wcmb.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
There is no reason for this game not to be called "Red Dead Revolution" or "Red Dead Retribution" :dahell:

Don't be another GTA5 where they miss little shyt that eventually starts to add up :francis:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
For gods sake I hope they improve the shooting rdr was bad and so was gtav, it was either whack a mole or aiming was incredibly slow.
Other than that the mood of rdr was pretty much perfect, I'm not a fan of protagonist switching though especially 7 seems impossible to manage.
I will probably play through rdr again on Bc since I already have it

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It doesn't necessarily have to be a prequel or sequel.

If the GTA series doesn't reuse the same protagonists then why should Red Dead?

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
a) Day 1 cop
b) What's wrong with playing as John other than it being near the end of the Wild West period?
c) As a lover of GTA online...I'm ready for the shenanigans that is about to happen online with this. R* does a good job of improving on their material so I'm guessing online will be even better this time. Roping someone up and leaving them on the train tracks :banderas:...online duels....gangs....:banderas:
d) the game is gonna look GOOD. First one built solely for these systems
e) see A

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This one will likely have a PC release...

Rockstar always announce the peasant versions first...They do this everytime for GTA and have people paranoid about a PC release because they dont pay attention...

A lot of people are worried because RDR didn't get a PC release but the situation is completely different this times around...Rockstar wasnt lying when they said RDR would be difficult to port, just look at the mess GTAIV was...They had a lot of trouble with development on the first game and the RAGE engine was still in its infancy not ready for PC...The specs you needed to run GTAIV at a stable 30fps were ridiculous because the engine wasn't optimized for PC...RDR came out a year later...

This time around as evidence by GTAV the RAGE engine is fine tuned and ready for PC...Plus the team that worked on RDR was immediately shifted over the GTAV so who was going to work on a RDR PC port? If Rockstar greenlit a PC release for RDR it was likely going to be outsourced and a shyt port like GTAIV was...Im happy they didnt make that mistake again...

If they announced a PC release today for a remastered RDR I would cop that till RDR2 drops because I know it won't be some rushed lousy port...

It came out two years later. They didn't want to deal with you bums and hopefully it's the same :umad: