Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm not buying shyt if this isn't coming to PC.

Fool me once with that "it's too hard to port" bullshyt
This one will likely have a PC release...

Rockstar always announce the peasant versions first...They do this everytime for GTA and have people paranoid about a PC release because they dont pay attention...

A lot of people are worried because RDR didn't get a PC release but the situation is completely different this times around...Rockstar wasnt lying when they said RDR would be difficult to port, just look at the mess GTAIV was...They had a lot of trouble with development on the first game and the RAGE engine was still in its infancy not ready for PC...The specs you needed to run GTAIV at a stable 30fps were ridiculous because the engine wasn't optimized for PC...RDR came out a year later...

This time around as evidence by GTAV the RAGE engine is fine tuned and ready for PC...Plus the team that worked on RDR was immediately shifted over the GTAV so who was going to work on a RDR PC port? If Rockstar greenlit a PC release for RDR it was likely going to be outsourced and a shyt port like GTAIV was...Im happy they didnt make that mistake again...

If they announced a PC release today for a remastered RDR I would cop that till RDR2 drops because I know it won't be some rushed lousy port...

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
A prequel with them old ass characters:scust:

More emphasis on online after the success of Grand Theft Microtransactions V:scust:

No black protags even though Revolver had one:scust:

That title:scust:

Ill stick to RDR

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
KrCKuMV.jpg