Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
u can bully them but if u point ya gun at them and try to fire your gun wont go off...im pretty sure one of those dudes would of said if they tried to kill a kid...

:hubie: i dunno

i’m pretty much sure a person getting that opportunity to play the games before its launch, likely is NOT going to do something that crazy in front of rockstar

hopefully your right - tho

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Thank you, Jah.:mjcry:
told yall friday or monday

:hubie: i dunno

i’m pretty much sure a person getting that opportunity to play the games before its launch, likely is NOT going to do something that crazy in front of rockstar

hopefully your right - tho
i know u can antognize them one of the game informer guys said they were doing that and arthur called the kid a twit cuz i guess he was sad over this girl and they also said you could lasso kids...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just realized this shyt dropping 6am PST :dwillhuh:

And the kids system is pretty easy to figure out. I doubt you can shoot them, run them over via horse, place them on train tracks, throw them off a cliff, drag them via lasso, etc.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The customisation/consequences in this sounds great, imma be the kind of ruthless, full beard rocking, trench coat wearing, double pistol packing scumbag that would put John Marston to shame

ehhh idk about part 4...wasnt he bald in 3 ? dude looked so diff

Only by choice, he shaved it himself to not be recognised if I remember right, could be a dope game tho if they have an aged fukked up max going out one last time.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
because thats what they said...what u mean how ? pre loading is the same as any other game

Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-install date October 12, According To Gamestop - Red Dead Redemption 2 Coverage - News & Updates

rdr2-preload.readdeadbase.gamestop.jpg