Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i expect spoilers will leak in the coming days:francis:

There's an extension for Google Chrome called Spoiler Protection 2.0, assuming you are on desktop and can use Chrome, that allows you to hide spoilers by inputting tags that you think could be spoilers. For example, "Red Dead", "Arthur", "Sadie", "Dutch", etc. Then, once you turn the extension on, it will hide anything using those keywords behind a big red box. If I use it here, the entire thread disappears behind red boxes. If I use it on YouTube, the thumbnail and all text will disappear behind a box. If you think it's safe to see what's under the box, you can click a button to close it and reveal what's under the box. It looks like it will be quite handy for avoiding spoilers around the web. Of course, you'll have to input your own tags that you think could end up being spoilers, such as character names, "dies", or whatever. But it looks like it will work quite well, and it will certainly work if you are on YouTube and you are worried about seeing thumbnails of the ending or something, so long as the title of the video contains a keyword you have tagged.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
There's an extension for Google Chrome called Spoiler Protection 2.0, assuming you are on desktop and can use Chrome, that allows you to hide spoilers by inputting tags that you think could be spoilers. For example, "Red Dead", "Arthur", "Sadie", "Dutch", etc. Then, once you turn the extension on, it will hide anything using those keywords behind a big red box. If I use it here, the entire thread disappears behind red boxes. If I use it on YouTube, the thumbnail and all text will disappear behind a box. If you think it's safe to see what's under the box, you can click a button to close it and reveal what's under the box. It looks like it will be quite handy for avoiding spoilers around the web. Of course, you'll have to input your own tags that you think could end up being spoilers, such as character names, "dies", or whatever. But it looks like it will work quite well, and it will certainly work if you are on YouTube and you are worried about seeing thumbnails of the ending or something, so long as the title of the video contains a keyword you have tagged.

Is there something like that for mobile phones?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Stay off of GTAForums, everytime a big Rockstar title gets released trolls will go on there and put huge spoilers in thread titles without warning.
Yeah you right:francis: once it’s the 2nd week of October imma go ghost:francis:
I gotta stay away from certain spots:francis:
Hopefully the coli won’t fukk it up:hhh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Thanks breh:ehh:
I really want to go in this game blind as fukk:ehh:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
when the news came out that this game was gonna have kids in it
some crazy ass psychopath poster wanted to know if he could kill them

:snoop: everybody was like nah
Rockstar pushes the limit more then anybody, BUT, kids is going a bit too far

welp, after watching this... :francis: not sure

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
when the news came out that this game was gonna have kids in it
some crazy ass psychopath poster wanted to know if he could kill them

:snoop: everybody was like nah
Rockstar pushes the limit more then anybody, BUT, kids is going a bit too far

welp, after watching this... :francis: not sure

u can bully them but if u point ya gun at them and try to fire your gun wont go off...im pretty sure one of those dudes would of said if they tried to kill a kid...