Red Baron Pizza >>>>>>>>>> Digiorno

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't fukk with em? I've had them like 3 times and they have been piff. Pretty much restaurant quality.

I didn't like them but I may give them another shot since you say it's good. Red Baron is probably the only store bought/frozen pizza that I like.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
if yall have an Aldi, their premade pizza are good as hell...but in classic Aldi fashion they are loaded with chemicals..

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I didn't like them but I may give them another shot since you say it's good. Red Baron is probably the only store bought/frozen pizza that I like.

It's the only one I eat now so i guess them Walmart joints couldn't have been that good in actuality. :manny:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Amys-Kitchen-vegan-GFCF-pizza-2.jpg

taste kinda like cardboard tbh :ld: but it's one of the only gluten free frozen pizzas on the market. FML...

Yes, fukk your life if you're eating that :scusthov:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:rudy: @ all of the hate for Digiorno pizza. Have their italian favorites chicken parmesan marinara and you'll be singing a different tune :ohlawd:

But I grew up mostly with Tombstones and Red Barons and I had no problems with both.

Freschetta though? :scusthov: Their crust ruins it for me.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
if yall have an Aldi, their premade pizza are good as hell...but in classic Aldi fashion they are loaded with chemicals..

yo real talk, the supreme premade aldi pizza is unfukkwitable :noah: :lawd:

but when it comes to frozen pizzas, its either red baron or home run inn for me....i love the red baron personal supreme pizzas. :eat: