Red Baron Pizza >>>>>>>>>> Digiorno

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
[California Pizza Kitchen is good but for half the price Red Baron isn't a bad substitute.[/quote]

Yea the price is.:rudy:

This the pizza I was talking bout :datazz:
pizza_flt_bacon_ranch.jpg

images

Daps
DiGiorno is over-rated, but reality is Freschetta is top dog, have yet to have one fukk with it.

I always hear about the Baron on here but I don't trust most of you slobs.

ASAPbakker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Digiornos is way better than Red Baron... I have a recurring nightmare about Red Baron to this day when I undercooked a little one day. Its edible when made correctly :heh: but Digiornos is clearly superior

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I like frozen pizza but Ill be honest most don't taste like pizza. What annoys me is that a frozen pizza can cost more than a carry out pizza from dominoes or something. I usually just buy those 1 dollar tostinos joints for that reason.

I think I did prefer redbaron to digiornos also, I think something with the crust was kinda off. I been wanting to try those take home and bake joints from the market, with fresh cheese on top, but those shyts are damn near the price of a mom and pop pizza, which Id rather buy because I stand less of a chance of wasting money from overbaking

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I like frozen pizza but Ill be honest most don't taste like pizza. What annoys me is that a frozen pizza can cost more than a carry out pizza from dominoes or something. I usually just buy those 1 dollar tostinos joints for that reason.

I think I did prefer redbaron to digiornos also, I think something with the crust was kinda off. I been wanting to try those take home and bake joints from the market, with fresh cheese on top, but those shyts are damn near the price of a mom and pop pizza, which Id rather buy because I stand less of a chance of wasting money from overbaking

Try the Wal-Mart Marketside Pizza if you want something different. shyts are piff and you can catch em on sale sometimes for pretty cheap.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Red Baron is crushing most of the more expensive frozen pizza brands by far. Get a big joint for 3.99 and feast. fukk a Digiorno and Freschetta. :pacspit:
It's not so much the price but the taste. Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza for taste. I can afford the more expensive pizza but I don't like the taste.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's not so much the price but the taste. Red Baron is my favorite frozen pizza for taste. I can afford the more expensive pizza but I don't like the taste.

Had another one last night, can't go wrong with em breh. That crust :takedat: