Rectify discussion thread (4th and Final Season October 26)

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writing and acting in the opener :ohlawd:. Someone on that writing team had to have done some major prison time in real life. They always show details and nuances that you do not think about. You can feel the desperation in that halfway house between all of those guys. They have no confidence that they can stay out of jail again on their own:sadcam:, so they are clutching to each other big time for support.:mjcry:

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to see him at peace I think. Dude went thru the ringer, humiliation, isolation, death row, jail rape, poss fake confession, lost love, isolation again :whew: and he is too intelligent to take things as they are. A lot of people living in hopelessness (especially in the hood) just accept things and live for the moment:manny:.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I REALLY hope that the twist is not that he's guilty...
I thought they revealed he was guilty in season 1. He told his sister he was on mushrooms and killed her. Everybody says I'm wrong, but I specifically remember that part, as it had me like :mindblown:

His sister then said something to the effect of "you were young and made mistakes, just like all of us."

I think he's guilty, regardless of whether I remember season 1 correctly or not. But that's not important. This is a story of his redemption and him adjusting to his post-prison life