Rectify discussion thread (4th and Final Season October 26)

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
that entire scene with Daniel and that scumbag Trey in George's house had me like
scared.gif

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
was there a thread about season 1?

i've been marathoning this and the last episode of the 1st season was fuccin devistating

on episode 2 of the new season, luv the direction they're goin in

and gawd almighty amantha :noah:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Didnt think anyone here watched this too :leon:

Surprised it still hasnt gotten a lot of mainstream recognition. The acting and storylines are :ohlawd:

Amantha gets hotter every episode it seems like :takedat: Id walk into Thrifty Town and throw every kind of game i had at her

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
the writing is so immaculate. no action no sex put on edge like this :lupe:.........................................:ooh:

episode 9 truly is magnificent.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know how to digest that. Was that just some Shawshank type shyt where Daniel is just tired of the real world. You could tell the DA wasn't buying it. The Senator is just blood thirsty, and even the sheriff knows something is up. What is the sheriff guy thinking about the video? Could he see the other guy with Daniel? Was the video time stamped? I can't remember back to season one, but did dude get killed and floated before Daniel was released or right after? If they can't figure out the date, they will think Daniel killed dude. What is up with the banishment? Can his family not visit him? I bet Tawny will show up first.

And :pacspit: to the punk ass step brother. He been a creep since the first episode. He just mad because Daniel threw them Folgers on his azz :lolbron:

Amantha in them jeans :noah:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm powering through Season 2 today. This show makes me uncomfortable for some reason. Something about it...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished it up. They left it nice and open for season 3.

I dunno if I woulda admitted to a crime I didn't commit, but them again I think he did commit the crime. He pretty much told his sister that in season 1, right?

On the other hand, he's finally free from that now.

Overall, a good, unsettling, season.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he did it. I think he saw dudes with his girl and it hurt his feelings and he wanted to hurt her, but dudes did it. He feels just as guilty because he didn't stop them. The show is pretty much pointing out that the other two dudes did it. That's why the one guy killed the other one, because he was thinking about telling what really happened. Thinking about it, I think he was trying to get Daniel to hang around at dude's trailer to make it look like Daniel killed dude. Will be interesting what happens. Will the Sheriff think Daniel helped him kill dude or will reality happen and they are able to actually date when the guy was killed. Seriously, If I was Daniel I would have moved far away after I got out. Nothing special about that town except his family.

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to feel bad somewhat for the step brother. Dude is just a born loser he can't help himself. Daniel is spiting game to his chick like " I only feel when I am with you :smugdraper:" and this clown talking about " Rent a Rim":stopitslime:.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

July 9th

Didn't watch that teaser cause I still havent finished season 2 yet

I think im gonna go back and start from the beginning and watch seasons 1 and 2 right before season 3 starts