Recommend an underrated but high quality 90s album

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I feel Shyheim's The Lost Generation gets overlooked, even by Wu stans. But very good album imo, everything any Wu fan could want in that era.

Front+Cover.jpg

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps

He was on that Blackwatch vibe and the album has an X clan vibe to it but i was heavily into Brother J/YZ/PRT and this album delivered imo.. they should have kneecapped the engineer though..one of the worst mixed albums i ever heard,it took away from what it could have been..

a underrated classic..this albums knocked something serious...i can still put this on and vibe out from start to finish

Not an album but a mixtape that should have been an album imo..

I will put this tape up against a lot of 2015 shyt and Dubb Union's tape will shyt on it..still dont get how they did not follow up cause the chemistry was there..

7HILL01CD.jpg

Also a slept on album..most cats know this one..

classic

Also a classic 90's artist with an overlooked album

his biggest hit

last i had to include this album...they gimmicked out with that jump around but this album is solid and Everlast sounded better than on any project they did before or after..revisiting this album after i dismissed it back in the day and it held up better than joints i chose over this one..

MI0000101470.jpg

Last edited:

arel

lately ive been seeing girls wearing football kits
Daps
Pick any classic 90s southern rap album not by kast, face, ugk, 3 6, one of the hot boys and its probably severely underrated