Recommend an underrated but high quality 90s album

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A lot of these albums were rightfully acknowledged as classics/good when they dropped. Dig deeper. :what:

R-578470-1401792777-8478.jpeg.jpg
MI0001594308.jpg

I_Hate_You_With_A_Passion.jpg

R-737529-1283006653.jpeg.jpg
Dre Dog "I hate you with a passion":blessed:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:mjlol:

OK. I'm done. I love Cuban Linx but even I can admit that Spot Rusherz was filler. Even Rza admits this:

14. “Spot Rusherz”

RZA: “Spot Rusherz” was another example of that zone. I wasn’t really feeling the beat. I was done with Rae’s album. Another time I was making beats for GZA. Rae and me got a similarity. We workaholics, we dedicated to the cause. It’s one of those things where he came in and aired it out. And to me, it saved the beat. I still don’t like that beat. I still wanted to get it off the album. The two gun shots at the end: Just in case you got bored, I was bringing you right back.

LMAO @ the line "Just in case you got bored"

But I'll let you tell it.
This shyt is so classic. Rae was absolutely perfect on here. It don't get no better than Rae on this track

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Various-Cell-Block-Compilation.jpg

IMO this (cell block comp vol. 1) is the best west coast compilation album ever released. shyt is certified classic but almost impossible to find these days.

shyt, I'm pretty sure I still have my copy somewhere. Maybe I'll dig it out some time this week.

krioro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NL/SU
O.G.C.'s Da Storm, the last Boot Camp Clik release after Black Moon's Enta Da Stage, Smif-N-Wessun's Dah Shinin' and Heltah Skeltah's Nocturnal. Of these four Boot Camp albums, Da Storm sold the least, reaching just over 200,000 copies in the United States.

I don't know how many of you know this album, but it didn't do big numbers back then. Imo it's a good album though, so I guess you could call it underrated.