Recession of 2020? It’s actually a Great Depression

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I agree with that one dude in the tweets that we shoulda never been in business with China. fukk em. I hope this next crash can atleast detangle us from them.

Global Supply chains are too deeply entrenched. You'd have to undue close to 40 years of globalism to untangle some of these supply chains.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Just got the word the promotion is set... compensation is being set within the next couple of weeks... I'm hoping it doesnt crash before then :wow:
scared.gif

---

Superstar
Daps
Its bit worrying as the new capitalism model couldn't reset in 2008. Every major depression there is a new capitalism model but for some reason we screwed up and didn't implement one.

Recession is coming but not sure how large it will be if it the large the whole fukking global is in trouble. If it isn't that big the fed will try negative rates and we to get it under control.

I still don't understand who buys those worthless bonds at negative rates.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Its bit worrying as the new capitalism model couldn't reset in 2008. Every major depression there is a new capitalism model but for some reason we screwed up and didn't implement one.

Recession is coming but not sure how large it will be if it the large the whole fukking global is in trouble. If it isn't that big the fed will try negative rates and we to get it under control.

I still don't understand who buys those worthless bonds at negative rates.

---

Superstar
Daps

Italy is next on the table to go war with the EU after England leave the EU in October.

As for the debt growth, a lot of so called smart people with a lot of phds in air conditioning buildings are to blame. The blame is squarely on them. Nothing got fixed from 2008, nothing!

Lenders have no choice to lend as EU and Japan are full tilt to no where land with negative rates. They can't fix the next global recession and the Fed already have rates at lowest they have ever been.

Lenders have to lend because they are playing the lending music, ie (central banks low rates) but there are no real returns out there anywhere. Bonds and cash are horrible returns right now. So debt has grown and the pressure cooker has been boiling on high for 30 plus years now.

If the recessions starts going in a wrong way fast it will get really bad. As the one authority that is suppose to handle it has run out of bullets the central banks.

The new capitalism model needs to go in place and fast!

Last edited: