Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I been neglecting this thread. Bout to post up my latest cops.

I don't really cop many gadgets to be honest, but I did cop that MPB back in april and never posted it. but I'm getting a phone this fall and maybe a soundbar for my tv. who knows tho.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
FullSizeRender_zps80csid9e.jpg

If it's not in this picture either I probably forgot I bought it and it's sitting somewhere rotting.

That Xbox was a dumb purchase. I put myself on the waiting list on Amazon and was going back and forth about it and it suddenly switched to shipped and was at my front door a couple days later.

I still haven't opened it. I wanted to switch my black to a white to match the PS4 but I'll likely be stuck with the black one anyway because looking on Craigslist these things are worthless. I'd want at least $280-$290 for it and I see ones sitting on there for $250 and under not selling.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
FullSizeRender_zps80csid9e.jpg

If it's not in this picture either I probably forgot I bought it and it's sitting somewhere rotting.

That Xbox was a dumb purchase. I put myself on the waiting list on Amazon and was going back and forth about it and it suddenly switched to shipped and was at my front door a couple days later.

I still haven't opened it. I wanted to switch my black to a white to match the PS4 but I'll likely be stuck with the black one anyway because looking on Craigslist these things are worthless. I'd want at least $280-$290 for it and I see ones sitting on there for $250 and under not selling.

how good are those wireless solo2 beats?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dead Rising Great game slept on it for almost two years
Assassin Creed Unity This is the best assassin creed game I've had played. Didn't enjoy the others
The Witcher 3 Shyt to huge and hard. I really have to sit down and play this

Daps
I got dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin 1 week ago (already finished it). man this game is really mediocre. awful new enemy placements (heide's tower of flame :troll::troll:). even the dlc isn't all that good. I liked the level design in the crown of the sunken king but it kinda fell apart halfway through. Crown of the old iron king was decent if a bit uninspired. It does have the best boss fights in the entire game (fume knight and sir alonne :damn:). Crown of the ivory king is just...meh. Only one area (fukk that co-op shyt) and you have to backtrack after some stuff happens :camby:it does have some nice bosses tho (aava and the ivory king were pretty good).
It's a pretty good game on it's own right but it doesn't compare to the rest of the games in the series. Only pro that it has over the rest in the series is the build diversity but the level design is (imo) awful so why bother.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how good are those wireless solo2 beats?
I like them a lot. They sound pretty much identical to the wired solo2s. They cost too much though. I paid $164 after tax by price matching using $85 in rewards certs and a $20 gift card.