Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yo I remember that thread u made about that lmao. I forgot about that. That shyt took forever to get to u lulz
yeah, I had to call corporate twice, but they acted fast enough once I did that. The TV is a beast
And it replaced this TV below coincidentally...
sony_playstation_3d_display-580x432.jpg

X8B73c0.jpg

copped a refurb off groupon to use as a pc monitor, got the quad hooked up to it now to see what its like
As long as your PC has an HDMI out then you good, no PC input on this TV whoodi.
Also, if you look at reviews for this TV people talk about an issue with the TV flashing black sometimes.
Lots of complaints about that

What isn't talked about enough is the simple solution to fixing that. To tell you the truth, I forgot because I only had to do it once. But if it starts happening, you gotta do something simple like reset the TV somehow or change a setting or something. Remember what I'm saying, then google it if it ever happens to you.
Most ppl got rid of their TV's becasue of it. fukk it, I'll check right fast...

There ya go buddy, tons of reviews on the internet, majority of them hating on this TV because they didn't realize how simple the fix was. The 3D works pretty good too :tu:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
yeah, I had to call corporate twice, but they acted fast enough once I did that. The TV is a beast

As long as your PC has an HDMI out then you good, no PC input on this TV whoodi.
Also, if you look at reviews for this TV people talk about an issue with the TV flashing black sometimes.

What isn't talked about enough is the simple solution to fixing that. To tell you the truth, I forgot because I only had to do it once. But if it starts happening, you gotta do something simple like reset the TV somehow or change a setting or something. Remember what I'm saying, then google it if it ever happens to you.

There ya go buddy, tons of reviews on the internet, majority of them hating on this TV because they didn't realize how simple the fix was. The 3D works pretty good too :tu:

thanks breh, yeah the pc got an hdmi out on it, i read mad reviews before i decided to cop, thanks for the video on the fix, if it ever happens to me, i can just come here to check it out instead of having to search all over the net

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
thanks breh, yeah the pc got an hdmi out on it, i read mad reviews before i decided to cop, thanks for the video on the fix, if it ever happens to me, i can just come here to check it out instead of having to search all over the net
It WILL happen :birdman:
Unless you don't change your settings, it "should" happen to you eventually

Like I said, it happened to me about a month after I got it. But I'm not even telling the whole truth
I just recalled that it was happening again to me right before I got this new TV
But, it only happened randomly, and it would only last for maybe 10sec then it would stop doing it so I didn't care enough to fix it again.

How much did you pay for yours? I got my about 2/3yrs ago from bestbuy with a game for $150

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Bought a bunch of digital games that were on sale through Humble Bundle:

LEGO Batman 3, LEGO LOTR, LEGO Hobbit, FEZ, Banished, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Draw a Stickman, Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD, Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry

Also picked up a Blue Snowball mic and an accessory kit to go with my Nikon Coolpix camera that's on the way (thinking of doing some podcasting and vlogging).

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
It WILL happen :birdman:
Unless you don't change your settings, it "should" happen to you eventually

Like I said, it happened to me about a month after I got it. But I'm not even telling the whole truth
I just recalled that it was happening again to me right before I got this new TV
But, it only happened randomly, and it would only last for maybe 10sec then it would stop doing it so I didn't care enough to fix it again.

How much did you pay for yours? I got my about 2/3yrs ago from bestbuy with a game for $150

it was $129 but i had $50 credit on groupon, so it was aftertax it came up to about $85 and some change

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Wait, why are you telling me this? LOL.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Bought the new 3ds and majoras mask cuz they didn't have smash bros. it was an a random purchase,had it a few hours,havnt powered it on,what other games to my brehs recommend?:ehh: