Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
1670522708557736-0.png

Came up on a lick today. I've been in the market for new headphones for my dj equipment and today, I slid out to get some lunch and just randomly walked into Target. Looking at their selection and I notice that there is a pricing disparity on the display. I found a breh of all the people that worked there to look at it, said that there was one and he'd honor the price listed.

It's going to 249.99 everywhere including Target now.

I'm about to eat my damn food with a cheesy ass smile on my face.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I copped a PS2 slim to play some old playstation games.

I don't want to buy a used controller as with the age of the console....
I had a quick look and saw alot of 3rd party wireless models but didn't want to bite without asking the brehs

The only decent wireless joint for that console was the best controller created for that console. The Logitech PlayStation 2 Cordless Action Controller was godly. I see it available used. Have you come across any Mad Catz joints?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
The only decent wireless joint for that console was the best controller created for that console. The Logitech PlayStation 2 Cordless Action Controller was godly. I see it available used. Have you come across any Mad Catz joints?

I've been looking at a Logitech one but I could get a ps5 controller for the price I'm seeing them used.

Think I'm just going to go to a used game store and try some controllers they have in the shop.

I copped some playstation/PS2 games the other day as the emulators I had were trash ( bust a grove inputs were all over the place).

s@n

All Star
Daps
GOW digi for 44$ on eneba. Discount code ragnarock.

100$ PSN gift cards get a $10 target card