Essential Recent Pick Ups: Arcadium Edition

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
My Acopower Solar/Smart Cooler arrived over a week ago but I was moving..just now opening it up...gonna definitely put this to the use

TpuZB8.jpg

TpuScS.jpg

TpupRC.jpg

Tpueub.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
do they rumble?

I just got around to pairing them with the switch. They do rumble & they wake the console. They are dope. I swore off Joy-Cons. I bought an 8bitdo SN30 controller but admittedly, I didn't play much because I don't like the PS controller like layout, I prefer the Xbox stick placement so this was a must get. Now, I'm going to play my Switch a bit more because I finally have controllers that I can rock with.

Also, that is a lot of why I get Xbox versions of games. I do not like symmetrical stick placement.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got around to pairing them with the switch. They do rumble & they wake the console. They are dope. I swore off Joy-Cons. I bought an 8bitdo SN30 controller but admittedly, I didn't play much because I don't like the PS controller like layout, I prefer the Xbox stick placement so this was a must get. Now, I'm going to play my Switch a bit more because I finally have controllers that I can rock with.

Also, that is a lot of why I get Xbox versions of games. I do not like symmetrical stick placement.

I have the switch pro controller…no issues for years but if anything happens to it, I’ll try this next

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Just thinking out loud. I can't see me spending more in 2022 than I did in 2021. I don't think I've spent this much in a calendar year since the peaks of the 360. Now, I'd like to be presently surprised but I don't see it. What does the forecast look like for everyone in 2022?

With roughly a month and a half to go. I think I've blown past this a while ago. I never saw it coming. 2023 is going to have me in fights with my wife and shyt, hahaha.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a psn gift card from my brother and copped

Weird West
Andro Dunos 2
River City Girls and
Sword of the Vagrant

All for around 60$ if I round it up
:ehh: Some quality piff brehs to extend my backlog. A few if those I was hesitant to but I’m thoroughly impressed with Weird West and River City Girls

Sword the Vagrant is a must buy if you Vanillaware games and it’s only 10$

• Dap
Reactions: NZA